Bitcoin miner - page 64

I haven't read the whole thread, I'm just too lazy, but I'll put my two cents in.

All cryptocurrencies are built on encryption algorithms, which at the moment are considered to be reliable, but that's until the technology of quantum computers is developed.

Analysts predict the appearance of such a computer that will break the algorithms of existing cryptocurrencies in 2027.

See how the cryptocurrency market reacts to Google's "quantum superiority" in 2018.

So this is in any case a temporary hype and nothing more.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Yes, that's the best way, you buy as much as 0.01 lots and make a profit)

what about the farm lovers ? 0.01 is a demo in my profile and everyone knows it. And so the purchase from the insane 9444 before the start at 10K but already 19K total 100% + and how is it farms are paid off ?

You just sponsor hardware manufacturers, and I'll play on a pure course. Don't stop there )))) By the way nVidia shares are not mined?)

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Yes, that's the best way, buy as much as 0.01 lots and make a profit)

How much Satoshi can you afford to buy? I'm happy for you.

Vladimir Zubov:

how are the farm lovers? 0.01 is a demo in my profile and everyone knows it. And so buying from insane 9444 before the start for 10K but already 19K total 100%+ and how are the farms there that pay off ?

What is the lot?

Vladimir Zubov:

how are the farm lovers? 0.01 is a demo in my profile and everyone knows it. So buying from insane 9444 before the start for 10K but already 19K total 100%+ and how are the farms paying off there ?

With the small value of bitcoin, the algorithm is less complicated. Suppose it has collapsed to 1000 per bitcoin, then you can mine for example 1 bitcoin per day and get 1000 by selling it. If price goes up to 100.000, then it will be mined 100 times less per day, i.e. 0.01 bitcoins, and you will get 1000$ when you sell it.

So it is a little bit wrong to compare mining and trading on a chart with unclear quotes.

Geez, I had anticipated an influx of dummies into the crypto threads in the wave of popularization.

But honestly, I didn't think it was even remotely possible for dorkiness to reach such a scale, and without the slightest desire to enrich knowledge of the topic.

Комбинатор:

Man, I was expecting an influx of dummies into the crypto threads in a wave of publicity.

But honestly, I didn't know that such a dullness may reach such a scale, and without the slightest desire to enrich knowledge on the subject.

We are not dummies, we track what kind of funding goes to three companies) And we buy their shares, we have the papers, you have the iron).

Alexandr Murzin:

What's the lot?

0.5 why ?

20K will we take today ?