Bitcoin miner - page 15

prostotrader:

Fresh news!

The Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME) has decided to open a futures

on Bitcoin!!!

Added

The bitcoin's current exchange rate is $7347.

Buy -- the historical high has yet to be passed -- "the thousand guilders offered in the 1620s for a single onion was 10.28kg silver or 856g gold"

856g gold = 27.52 oz = 27.52 * 1275 = $35,088 per bitcoin compared to the value of a tulip bulb (historical maximum)

How similar it all looks:

"Isn't it ridiculous to pay gold for useless rhizomes?", asked Johannes Beckmann a century and a half later. In the 21st century the tulip is a commonplace plant and at the same time one of the symbols of the Netherlands. The Dutch of the 16th and 17th centuries, however, had a different attitude towards the tulip. The capricious and changeable flower from the Far East was a symbol of novelty, unpredictability, it evoked admiration and a desire to possess it. The similar attitude is well documented in the French and English sources, but only in Holland rare tulips have taken in the public consciousness the place of the highest value, on a par with gold and precious stones. Yet the tulip, unlike the stone, could be multiplied; it was not only a treasure, but also a profitable investment.[https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Тюльпаномания]

Sergey Chalyshev:

Created a folder on drive D: named Victor, file name 51152.txt

If you can read it please post the file here or in person.

you can read it if you want) that's not the question, the question is different....

would you trust an agronomist who planted the first tree on Earth, thereby colonizing it..........))

Victor will be pleasantly surprised that in his absence, some dick writes on his account ....

Logins, passwords and so on have been obtained by natural means of hacking, and I'll give you a fact!

as if you are protected from social engineering, I suggest you get acquainted with how it works, and if you buy it, even better!

https://lolzteam.net/threads/237815/

Проверено - Скрытый майнер BEEZMINER, все топ пулы. [GPU/CPU]
  • lolzteam.net
Продаю майнер под XMR/QCN/BCN/FCN/XDN/MCN/DSH/INF8 А также комбинации этих криптовалют! Так как всеми известный minergate.com, на котором сделаны 95% всех скрытых майнеров, обманывает своих пользователей, был разработан майнер на трех других пулах (на ваш выбор). Тесты показали очень впечатляющие результаты, поэтому можете не сомневаться в...

The main point is - why?

Well, it went up 2 times in a month and a half, so I can trade more on forex. Without any farms.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

The main point is - why?

Well, it went up 2 times in a month and a half, so I can trade more on forex. Without any farms.

Of course profit per day of $ 100 or more is not significant with the CAPACITY profit on the stock exchanges, but it's a passive additional income that allows you to be more relaxed about fluctuations in trading accounts, because no matter what the result on the exchange, the farm, in any case will bring the cryptocurrency for any human needs) Naturally, not for everyone is suitable, one farm can pay off for 2-3-4 months and the other will be toil for 13 months and if not daluykih so and do not pay off the farm.

Good afternoon!

Please explain. It is said that the processing power of the entire cryptocurrency-linked computer network has already surpassed the coolest supercomputers a hundred times over. Tell me, can bitcoin's processing power be used for research purposes? Like a programme to search for extraterrestrial intelligence or to "decode" human DNA. Or, for example, to calculate trajectories for spacecraft or various celestial bodies. Or for special services - all sorts of protection in Telegrams, etc. ....). in other words, what they count there in the process of "mining" - it is 100% known? Is it possible to insert the necessary calculation task into this process?

Vitaliy Kacheev:

Of course the profit per day of $ 100 or more is not significant with the POTENTIAL profit on the exchanges, but it is a passive additional income that allows you to be more relaxed about fluctuations in trading accounts, because no matter what will be the result on the exchange, the farm in any case will bring the cryptocurrency for any human needs) Of course not for everyone is suitable, one farm can pay off for 2-3-4 months and the other will be Mayhem for 13 months and if not daluykih so and do not pay off the farm.

Looked at some data on the Internet from miners. Remember, the man wrote, spent on equipment 130000 rubles, the average profit per day on the air about 500 rubles. That is 15000/month, or 11.5%/month.

Consider the cost of equipment analog to untouchable deposit, then we get 138% per annum. Quite good, but boring...

On the other hand, even in our difficult times there are people who don't know where to invest their money. For such people, mining is probably the right thing to do.

Ievhenii Levchenko:
Good afternoon!

Please explain. They say that computing power of this entire computer network, that is tied to cryptocurrencies is already one hundred times ahead of the coolest supercomputers. Tell me, can bitcoin's processing power be used for research purposes? Like a programme to search for extraterrestrial intelligence or to "decode" human DNA. Or, for example, to calculate trajectories for spacecraft or various celestial bodies. Or for special services - all sorts of protection in Telegrams, etc. ....). in other words, what they count there in the process of "mining" - it is 100% known? Is it possible to insert the necessary calculation task into this process?

Interesting question! Do you work in the intelligence services? Why do the intelligence services want to hack and bypass everything?

Do you have an interesting task that you do not have the capacity to solve? If you're interested, you'll find the power.

Trajectories of vehicles and bodies are now like 2 x 2, any smartphone can do the math.

And extraterrestrial intelligence and DNA are out of fashion now. No one is interested in anything but money.

Sergey Chalyshev:

Interesting question! Do you work in the intelligence services? Why do the intelligence services want to hack and bypass everything?

Do you have an interesting task that you do not have the capacity to solve? If you're interested, you'll find the power.

Trajectories of vehicles and bodies are now like 2 x 2, any smartphone can do the math.

And extraterrestrial intelligence and DNA are out of fashion now. Besides money nobody is interested in anything.

It's like examples! I don't know about the smartphone, I'm not interested... You missed the main question...) is it possible to use it for research purposes (to implement calculation tasks)?

And another question: what are all these supercomputers doing then? (we are talking specifically about supercomputers... the US and China and others...) Just to make money? I wouldn't assess so categorically. Some people need money the most, some people need something else.

As Perelman said:"I know how to run the universe. And tell me - why should I run after a million!" :)

Ievhenii Levchenko:
Well, it's like examples! I do not know about the smartphone, I am little interested in it ... You missed the main question...) is it possible to use it for research purposes (to implement calculation tasks)?

And another question: what are all these supercomputers doing then? (we are talking specifically about supercomputers... the US and China and others...) Just to make money? I wouldn't assess so categorically. Some people need money the most, some people need something else.

As Perelman used to say:"I know how to run the universe. And tell me - why should I run after a million!" :)

Building supercomputers is funded by governments. Used for heavy tasks that can be efficiently parallelized.

About distributed networks of home computers - you do not need any bitcoins, there are ready solutions, in which you can embed your task. But the question arises, and who has to provide his power to solve your problem?

At one time it was fashionable to search for signals from other civilisations, the SETI@home programme seems to still be alive. But, as rightly pointed out here, mining dough is more interesting than looking for mythical green men.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Building supercomputers is financed by governments. They are used for heavy tasks that can be efficiently parallelised.

About distributed networks from household computers - you don't need any bitcoins, there are ready-made solutions, in which you can build your task. But the question arises, and who has to provide his power to solve your problem?

At one time it was fashionable to search for signals from other civilisations, the SETI@home programme seems to still be alive. But, as rightly pointed out here, mining money is more interesting than looking for mythical green men.

Being defines consciousness