Interesting and humorous (politics and history banned) - page 120

transcendreamer:

I think we've had enough of this going around and around

Don't get sidetracked, we haven't discussed the topic of banning births to parents with congenital diseases yet. Take responsibility for your words and write on the subject and don't engage in irrelevant chatter.

khorosh:

By the way, Drimer believes that people with bad genetics should not be allowed to give birth and that the state should take some measures to do so. That is, the breeding methods used in cattle breeding, he suggests, should be transferred to the human race. And if such measures had been taken in relation to my mother, I would not have been born. And while the state does not agree with the views of the likes of Drimer, I was still born and lived an interesting and fulfilling life. I served 3 years for the motherland on a floating rocket ship as head of radio-technical service. Made his contribution in the sphere of space instrument engineering, production of computer technology, development of new radio electronic equipment. Raised four children, all of whom are educated and well settled in life. None of them has diabetes yet and hopefully will not. Now you have to wonder if Drimmer is right or wrong).

And what is this I? In terms of I wouldn't have been born. And who would it hurt? Just a thought. You must have been talking about serious abnormalities?

transcendreamer:

Again you are trying to provoke me and drag me into your petty squabbles...

I am alien to your views, it's some kind of loser mentality from which slave psychology then grows...

Until you learn to be efficient and do things for yourself, you'll be jealous and overcompensating all your life...

Too bold a statement.

Let's break it down.

1. What makes people fail? - They're not born that way, am I right? Or do you have a different opinion, I would like to hear your theory, since you are so bold to state it.

2. who will teach how to be effective? can you answer this question? What methodology is needed for that? Doesn't society, and the environment, change an individual's thinking, and progressiveness?

A woman had a terrible genetic disease, her bones grew randomly and she was advised not to have children. She gave birth to 5 children, inherited the disease. Constant surgeries to remove bone growths, poverty and so on... Is that what their ego would accept?

Andrei:

Too bold a statement.

Let's take it apart.

1. What makes people fail? - They're not born that way, am I right? Or do you have a different opinion, I would like to hear your theory, since you are so bold to state it.

2. who will teach how to be effective? can you answer this question? What methodology is needed to do this? Doesn't society, and the environment, change an individual's thinking, and progressiveness?

We have a saying: If a person has not learned to be successful from the flow of life, no one can teach him/her.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
A woman had a terrible genetic disease, her bones grew arbitrarily, she was advised not to give birth. Had 5 children, inherited the disease. Constant surgeries to remove bone growths, poverty and so on... Is that what their ego would accept?

Don't give me that made-up theory, are you a geneticist?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

We have a saying: If a man has not learned to be successful from the flow of life, no one can teach him.

The whole country can become unsuccessful, have you thought about that? Shall I list the countries with degrading societies?

Andrei:

Don't give me that made-up theory, are you a geneticist?

I see

transcendreamer:

Don't drag me into your problems and squabbles...

There are no squabbles and problems here, your idea is being discussed. Don't blow a smoke screen to get away with it, take responsibility for your idea and prove its validity.

Has anyone forgotten the name of the topic?