Interesting and humorous (politics and history banned) - page 68

And an umbrella is against sunstroke:

North Koreans send their artists to the Olympics

The delegation was led by the star of the women's music group Moranbong, Hyun Song-wol.

Oleg Tsarkov:

North Koreans send their artists to the Olympics

The delegation was led by the star of the women's music group Moranbong, Hyun Seong-wol.

Almost spice-girl.

Almost a trader's anecdote, at least about buying and selling...

One new Russian tells another.

- I bought," he says, "an elephant. The elephant is wonderful; it rides children on its back legs on command, in the morning it gently rests its trunk on the chest and wakes them up, and this sets a good mood for the whole day. A miracle, not an elephant.

- I'd like to buy one too, - the other replies.

- So buy from me.

They meet a week later, the other one says:

- The elephant is a nightmare. He broke all the furniture, trampled all the lawn, screams at night, asks for food all the time, stomps, disturbs my sleep. Buy the elephant back.

- Nah, brother, you can't sell an elephant with that attitude.

Let's say a woman picked out a handbag in a shop ... she picked it out for a long time, and she picked it out.
And the salesperson gives her -

and this is the moment when you can see women crying in the shop ("wrong colour").

Sergey Golubev:

Let's say a woman picked out a purse in a shop... ...and she picked it out for a long time.
And the saleswoman gives her -

and this is the moment when you can see crying women in the shop ("wrong colour").

Of course it's the wrong colour.

Between the second and third, it's definitely the colour you want....

https://2bitcoins.ru/minkomsvyaz-hochet-iskat-majnerov-po-schetam-za-elektrichestvo/

https://www.9111.ru/financial-law/t255199-mayning-bitkoynov-budut-vichislyat-po-schetam-za-elektroenergiyu/?&utm_source=law-instructions&utm_medium=mail780&utm_campaign=readtitle#header_top

I don't quite understand the crime in mining cryptocurrencies and why it should be punished. Either it's senile or it's obscurantist.

If someone has a computer on at home 24/7, so what. Who cares if he mines or not, should it be prosecuted? That should be prosecuted?

With the same logic, they should prosecute those who rent out their cores to MQ :-)

Майнинг биткойнов будут вычислять по счетам за электроэнергию
Майнинг биткойнов будут вычислять по счетам за электроэнергию
  • votes: 1
  • Народное информационное агентство новостей 9111.ru
  • www.9111.ru
Минкомсвязи разрабатывает систему обнаружения майнеров