Interesting and humorous (politics and history banned) - page 24

Nikolay Ishchenko:
coffee time

Useful links, how to get it right:

Artist Lin Ching Che

Талантливый, современный художник Лин Чинг Че родился в 1987-ом году в Тайбэе, столице острова Тайвань. На данный момент Лин состоит в нескольких крупных ассоциациях художников. Пишет, используя различные техники, но предпочитает рисовать акварелью. 

Акварельная живопись. Lin Ching Che
Акварельная живопись. Lin Ching Che
  • www.risunoc.com
Талантливый, современный художник Лин Чинг Че родился в 1987-ом году в Тайбэе, столице острова Тайвань. На данный момент Лин состоит в нескольких крупных ассоциациях художников. Пишет, используя различные техники, но предпочитает рисовать акварелью. Большая часть его картин написана именно акварелью, это великолепный натюрморты и дождливые...

Galina Bobro:

Autumn poems

Thank you. I especially liked this one:

There's a logic exam going on.

Professor: - There are 500 bricks on board the plane. One brick falls out of the plane. How many bricks are left on board?

Student: - 499!

- Correct. Next question. How do you put an elephant in a refrigerator in three steps?

- 1. Open the fridge. 2. Place the elephant in it. 3. Close the fridge.

- Next. How do you put the reindeer in the fridge in four steps?

- 1. Open the fridge. 2. Take the elephant out. 3. Put down the reindeer. 4. Close the fridge.

- Great! It's the birthday of the lion, the king of beasts! All the animals came to congratulate him except one. Why?

- Because the deer is still in the fridge.

- That's great! - says the professor.

- Let's move on. Can Granny walk through a swamp with crocodiles?

- Of course she can! After all, all the crocodiles have gone out to celebrate the lion's birthday.

- All right! Now for the last question. Granny walked through an empty swamp, but she died anyway. What happened to her?

- Uh... maybe a heart attack?

- No, it wasn't! A brick fell on her, which, as you remember, fell out of a plane. Come and see me in a week, love, for a reassessment! ...

Short cartoon about fishing

• When your business is going badly - just don't go along with it.
  • The best teacher in life is experience. It's true that it's expensive, but it's very clear.
  • If a mistake can be corrected, it means you haven't made a mistake yet.
  • There will always be someone who doesn't like what you're doing. That's normal. Everyone only likes kittens in a row.
  • If someone is cursing at you, angry or resentful - crush them with your positivity.
  • I hate to break it to you, but I'm doing fine!
  • I'm not stepping on any rake. I'm already dancing on them!
  • The best day is today!

The best day is Thursday.

Vladimir Tkach:

Why?

Because today.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

Interesting and humorous (politics and history banned)

Sergey Golubev, 2017.11.02 16:11

• When your business is going badly - just don't go with it.
  • The best teacher in life is experience. It is true that it is expensive, but it explains things clearly.
  • If a mistake can be corrected - then you haven't made a mistake yet.
  • There will always be someone who doesn't like what you're doing. That's normal. Everyone only likes kittens in a row.
  • If someone is cursing at you, angry or resentful - crush them with your positivity.
  • I hate to break it to you, but I'm doing fine!
  • I'm not stepping on any rake. I'm already dancing on them!
  • The best day is today!

Vladimir Tkach: