Interesting and humorous (politics and history banned) - page 12

Sergey Golubev:

Alexandra Kern is an illustrator and animator from Detroit

the top picture (where the polar bear is) seems to be plagiarized from the soviet children cartoon about Umka :-)

furry demon, Jakub Rozalski
furry demon, Jakub Rozalski
  • www.artstation.com
When it turns out, that your fancy outfit is a little bit... too fancy : ) Gnome father and son, looking for food in some human village. ( with my famous were-cat as a guest star )

Some more artistic hooliganism - Pavlik Lemtybozh (this is his pseudonym; Lemtybozh is a rural-type settlement in the Vuktyl urban district of the Komi Republic, where he was born).

His real name is Pavel Vlasov, a St. Petersburg poet, musician, drummer and lyricist for the group Tales of the Forest, and he draws illustrations for his own poems.

I don't know how well known he is in St. Petersburg (I don't know such a band either), but his cartoons appear on Facebook (even I saw them).

Of course, there are a lot of "hooligan" artists in St. Petersburg, but he seems to me to be one of their most "innocent" representatives ... They even have a club there, they read poetry, listen to music... It's boring to just drink... Anyway, I don't accept this kind of art... even though it's an amateur...

Is this branch sure to be "Interesting and humorous"?

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

Is this branch sure it's "Interesting and humorous"?

Yes.

But perhaps for those who like to insult others, dig through the dirty laundry of politicians, look for flaws in the history of states it is very difficult to understand.

thought (interesting and humourless) :

отучить думать человека значительно проще, чем научить. Эволюция вещь более длительная и неспешная, чем реэволюция. Или деградация, если по-другому.

Why think when "everything has already been invented for us"? You don't have to do anything. You don't have to puzzle over choices. There are templates and stereotypes that just make thinking easier. The more templates and generally accepted points of view one has in mind, the less room there is for one's own thinking.

... ...then you don't have to strain your body at all.

Олег avtomat:

thought (interesting and humourless) :

So form your own opinion rather than thinking in other people's templates, it's hard, it takes practice. You have to work hard and everything will work out.

Not in this thread, you at the door, you at the window. Don't stop people from relaxing by whining about how difficult it is for you to start thinking for yourself.