Big projects. - page 3

Maksim Neimerik:
Hi! Personally, in order to prove to myself that I am worth something, I want to make a self-learning trading tool with a few dozen smart trading ideas in it. That it could make its own decisions based on fuzzy logic, in other words, that it could think like a trader. But... I don't have understanding how to do it, I don't have enough of trading ideas. So, I am studying and hoping that this project becomes real, because trading from levels and indicators is good, of course, but very primitive, I want something more flexible and advanced ... Something like this!))
It is large-scale. Interesting. Promising.

Maksim Neimerik:

I don't think it's possible to realise your true potential before you go through the subsequent points of your journey...

Well, you can 'write off' the potential in advance).

A big journey is better started with a lot of faith in yourself.

Being disappointed in yourself is better at the end than at the beginning.

Реter Konow:

After completing the GUI project, I would work on developing a new approach to creating an AI.

First, I would try to simulate human logic, then intelligence, then mental processes...

Has the old approach already been exhausted? ) While you reinvent the wheel, robots will come and enslave you.)

Alexey Navoykov:
Has the old approach run out of steam? ) While you reinvent your bicycle, robots will come and enslave you.)

With the old approach, everyone has been standing still for a long time. Is there really a full-fledged AI? The level of intelligence of an ant has certainly been achieved, but even a dog is as far away as the moon.

You have to understand that Intelligence without a psyche will never work properly. And the psyche is a whole world hidden from our understanding. There is the subconscious mind, the Ego, processes that we know nothing about. It is the psyche that is the basis of human intelligence, not the rigid program logic of a computer. I think I "fumbled" for the key of understanding the structure and functioning of psyche many years ago, but I have not dealt with this problematic for a long time, having passed to the world of programming. Perhaps there will be an occasion to revisit neglected research...

Neue Version 1.1 des Produkts Headstrong Free: Eine neue Version 1.1 des Produkts Headstrong Free ist verfügbar

New version 1.1 of the product Headstrong Free: New version 1.1 of the product Headstrong Free is available

Changed: * Complete rewrite of the code to ease and speed up future improvements and increase stability * Refactored settings to ease understanding * UI rewriten to be more flexible to extend and control New: * All features moved under feature toggles * Tiny buttons to close order (color changes) * Order profit in pips (color changes) * Spread display * Time till next candle display * Ability to change custom order comment * Toggleable lines text parts such as monetary values * Configureable initial lines distance and position auto detection * Ability to show only one order button depending on entry line position and current price * Hotkeys to trigger lines and trade levels * Trail stops only after moved to break-even (configurable) * Trail stops only after reaching some profit * Buttons to close all, market, pending, profitable or loosing orders Fixed: * Order limiters issues and added notice message before using them Removed: * Removed theming since it only made the code very complex and did not add any real value * Removed redundant tester settings
Разорившийся на бирже отец убил дочь и себя в Подмосковье
  • Sergey Kovalev / Globallookpress.com
  • lenta.ru
Житель Подмосковья убил несовершеннолетнюю дочь, после чего покончил с собой. Об этом рассказала «Ленте.ру» в субботу, 30 сентября, официальный представитель главка Следственного комитета России по Московской области Елена Фокина. Инцидент произошел в поселке Ильинское Раменского района. Тела 36-летнего отца и его 13-летней дочери обнаружили в...

George Merts:

I did. I didn't want to do that:

1. Potential is close to zero.

2. No fruitful opening ideas.

3. No promising directions, training and effort will be wasted.

4. No motivational push, especially as life is finite, health is not seven-life.

5. Only degradation is real. Development is accidental.

6. Impossibility of reaching the finish line.

7. Free flight into a financial abyss into which one can fall indefinitely.

8. An entirely expected and legitimate outcome

How's that for a plan ?

Realistic.

About the contrast of our opposite scenarios, I can say: "It would be funny if it were not so sad" (c).

I realise that for all its pessimism, this scenario is viable for most people on earth. And it is much more likely to be true.

But note that the difference in the first and second paragraphs are the key, and determining the further divergence of the two life scenarios. Put the first two points of my scenario into your plan and all the other points of your plan will look dubious and illogical. In any case, with my first two points, there is a chance that life presents the possibility, or at least a distant prospect of fruitful self-realization, even in spite of extremely adverse conditions or circumstances.

Here is an example of mixing scenarios:

(assess the logicality of the construction)

1. awareness of the scope of one's own potential.

2. Forming a set of ideas for realizing it.

3. No promising directions, training and effort will be wasted.

4. No motivational push, especially since life is finite, health is not seven-life.

5. Only degradation is real. Development is accidental.

6. Impossibility of reaching the finish line.

7. Free flight into a financial abyss into which one can fall indefinitely.

8. An entirely expected and logical result.

• Sergey Kovalev / Globallookpress.com
  • lenta.ru
Житель Подмосковья убил несовершеннолетнюю дочь, после чего покончил с собой. Об этом рассказала «Ленте.ру» в субботу, 30 сентября, официальный представитель главка Следственного комитета России по Московской области Елена Фокина. Инцидент произошел в поселке Ильинское Раменского района. Тела 36-летнего отца и его 13-летней дочери обнаружили в...