Big projects. - page 2

Сергей Матвеев:
and what will it do? will it make a profit?

Everything I do gives me a profit. Profit comes in many forms. Profit is in money, knowledge, experience.....

For me forex was also like a hobby. I also used to do programming in my spare time ................

A big project is not necessarily a "super profitable holy grail".

Реter Konow:

Every person has a big project in life. A major goal that he or she strives for. At least, that is how it should be.

I suggest that in this thread you talk about your main projects related to trading, developing serious products (without advertising), and business.

By revealing your global plans, we will also be able to learn a lot of useful information about your environment, and even join together in future joint projects.

open up new opportunities within ourselves.
money provides opportunities).

Сергей Матвеев:
to open yourself up to new opportunities.
money gives opportunities).

Well, if you take this film as an example, money is unlikely to provide such opportunities).

After completing the GUI project, I would work on developing a new approach to creating an AI.

First, I would try to simulate human logic, then intelligence, then mental processes...

Dreamed about it, even before I started learning how to program.

If we are talking specifically about trading, I have started to describe my global project on the blog. It is automated trading without indicators, grids and martingale, only based on candlestick patterns. I've already published some of it, there are a lot of articles to come. Sign up and read. There will be much useful information, including a detailed analysis of my trading Expert Advisor with very interesting results.

George Merts:

Everyone here has one "global project" - to make more money.

Everything else is just preparation for it.

Well, I'm certainly not standing here.

My goal is to get 100% profitable trades

Реter Konow:
But you must have a big project of your own, George. You want to tell me about it?

Didn't I say so?

To make money.

Unfortunately, there's nothing to brag about... I don't think I can do that at all.

George Merts:

Didn't I say so?

To make money.

Unfortunately, I have nothing to brag about yet... I doubt I'm capable of it at all.

There's no need to question it. If you have a dream, it means that you already have the ability to achieve it. We can only dream what we can theoretically achieve. (Nobody here dreams of being in the Andromeda galaxy right now). If you follow this logic, then the dream of big money is the unexplored ability to earn it, which "knocks" in the brain and demands its realization. Try to gather your thoughts and figure out how you can make a lot of money.

Let me describe what I imagine the path to money to be:

1. Awareness of the volume of your own potential.
  2. Shaping a set of ideas for realising it.
  3. Finding and evaluating areas for future learning and applying efforts.
  4. Getting a powerful motivational push from life to develop in the right direction.
  5. The arduous process of productive development. The long run.
  6. Reaching the finish line. The springboard jump.
  7. A rebound and a free flight in which the money will pour in by itself.

Hi! Personally, in order to prove to myself that I am worth something, I want to make a self-learning trading tool with a few dozen smart trading ideas in it. That it could make its own decisions based on fuzzy logic, in other words, that it could think like a trader. But... I don't have understanding how to do it, I don't have enough of trading ideas. So, I am studying and hoping that this project will become a reality, because trading from levels and indicators is good, of course, but very primitive, I want something more flexible and advanced ... Something like that!))

Реter Konow:

There is no need to hesitate. If one has a dream, it means that one already has the capacity to realise it. We can only dream what we can theoretically achieve. (No one here dreams of being in the Andromeda galaxy right now). If you follow this logic, then the dream of big money is the unexplored ability to earn it, which "knocks" in the brain and demands its realization. Try to gather your thoughts and figure out how you can make a lot of money.

Let me describe how I envision the path to money:

1. Realising the extent of your own potential.
  2. Creating a set of ideas for realising it.
  3. Finding and evaluating areas for future learning and effort.
  4. Getting a strong motivational push from life to develop in the right direction.
  5. The hard process of productive development. The long run.
  6. Reaching the finish line. Springboard jump.
  7. A rebound and a free flight in which the money will pour in by itself.

I don't think it's possible to realise your true potential before going through the next steps of your journey...