Euro Rat - page 3

Mickey Moose:
Who are you asking?

another ridiculous individual ... change your tone ...

I think you picked the right Freudian avatar...

To paraphrase the old saying: "moose is destiny"...

elmucon:

1. What is the string value to pass to the function?

2. According to the code, the compiler swears at this line

l_AUDUSD = 0; l_NZDUSD = 0; l_USDCAD = 0; l_USDJPY = 0; // эти для отрисовки графики

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

1. What is the string value to pass to the function?

2. According to the code, the compiler swears at this string

Try it - it was variables for drawing on a chart (visualization)

(below is the code for the old terminal):

// +--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
// входные параметры                                                                                  |
// +--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
input ENUM_MA_METHOD     Metod  = MODE_SMA;           // Усреднение
input ENUM_APPLIED_PRICE Prise  = PRICE_MEDIAN;       // Цена 
      input int Sdvig           = 3;                  // Cдвиг MA 
      input int MA              = 20;                 // Периуд MA

// функция направления торговли                                                                       |
int CheckSig(string sym){
    bool l_Avers;
    int  l_dn = 0, l_up = 0; 
    int  Shift_Au,  Shift_Nz,  Shift_Ca,  Shift_Jp;
    datetime iTm = iTime(_Symbol,0,1);
    if(StringFind(sym,"USD",0)==3) l_Avers = false; else l_Avers = true;
    Shift_Au = iBarShift("AUDUSD",0,iTm,true); if(Shift_Au <= 0) return(2);
    Shift_Nz = iBarShift("NZDUSD",0,iTm,true); if(Shift_Nz <= 0) return(2);
    Shift_Ca = iBarShift("USDCAD",0,iTm,true); if(Shift_Ca <= 0) return(2);
    Shift_Jp = iBarShift("USDJPY",0,iTm,true); if(Shift_Jp <= 0) return(2);
    if(iClose("AUDUSD",0,Shift_Au) > iMA("AUDUSD",0,MA,Sdvig,Metod,Prise,Shift_Au)){if(!l_Avers) l_up ++; else l_dn ++;}
    if(iClose("AUDUSD",0,Shift_Au) < iMA("AUDUSD",0,MA,Sdvig,Metod,Prise,Shift_Au)){if(!l_Avers) l_dn ++; else l_up ++;}
    if(iClose("NZDUSD",0,Shift_Nz) > iMA("NZDUSD",0,MA,Sdvig,Metod,Prise,Shift_Nz)){if(!l_Avers) l_up ++; else l_dn ++;}
    if(iClose("NZDUSD",0,Shift_Nz) < iMA("NZDUSD",0,MA,Sdvig,Metod,Prise,Shift_Nz)){if(!l_Avers) l_dn ++; else l_up ++;}
    if(iClose("USDCAD",0,Shift_Ca) < iMA("USDCAD",0,MA,Sdvig,Metod,Prise,Shift_Ca)){if(!l_Avers) l_up ++; else l_dn ++;}
    if(iClose("USDCAD",0,Shift_Ca) > iMA("USDCAD",0,MA,Sdvig,Metod,Prise,Shift_Ca)){if(!l_Avers) l_dn ++; else l_up ++;}
    if(iClose("USDJPY",0,Shift_Jp) < iMA("USDJPY",0,MA,Sdvig,Metod,Prise,Shift_Jp)){if(!l_Avers) l_up ++; else l_dn ++;}
    if(iClose("USDJPY",0,Shift_Jp) > iMA("USDJPY",0,MA,Sdvig,Metod,Prise,Shift_Jp)){if(!l_Avers) l_dn ++; else l_up ++;}
    if(l_up == 4)return( 1); 
    if(l_dn == 4)return(-1);
return(0);}
// вызов для евро

CheckSig("EURUSD");

// вызов для фунта

CheckSig("GBPUSD");

// вызов для франка

CheckSig("USDCHF");

// ну или так

CheckSig(_Symbol);
CheckSig(Symbol());

elmucon:
so try it - there were variables to be drawn on the chart (visualisation)

Yes, I compiled it. However, there is no particular result, or rather it is even negative, and if you flip the rule, there is an increase in PF and nothing more...

ATS - counter-trend on the floating channel from the waving.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Yes, I compiled it. However, there is no particular result, or rather it is even negative, and if you flip the rule, there is an increase in PF and nothing more...

ATS - counter-trend on the floating channel from the wrecker.

Forgive me - I didn't think much about it, but here are some illustrative pictures

without optimization, without fitting, with the settings by eye, and at the opening prices

for three currencies without changing any settings, on the history given by the broker (not very deep, but as it seems, Alpari doesn't give more)

consider it a backtest ....

ё1213

ё321

ё1321

elmucon:

Forgive me - I didn't think much of it, but here are some illustrative pictures

without optimisation, without fitting, with settings by eye, and at opening prices

for three currencies without changing any settings, on the history given by the broker (not very deep, but as it seems, Alpari doesn't give more)

consider it a backtest ....

Alpari gives deep history - I've been testing since 2010 on 15 mins - just with default settings.

Maybe it's just that with the default filters, my ATS isn't doing too badly - I've left the minimum.

Everything is as it should be

ё123

ё123

closed by hand - if the signal does not change on the next bar, it will open a new series

ё123

ё123

opened a new series

ё123

one-two-three-four-five, keep raking ...

ё123