Giving $1000 + a stable system of 60% annual interest. - page 9

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I quit smoking I think in 2004. Take 100p a day not to get steamed up with inflation and rising wages. 13 years*365*100 == 474500!!! Man, what have I wasted that kind of money on?

like this!

suddenly we find out what resources can be extracted!

Leha, you either drank it all away or spent it on pussy!

ivan12347777:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxtVWml4WB4 please))) right today... turn on)))))) you're not a slack-jawed wimp)))))

Shit, I quit in 2004. I wrote about it on Timur Mamedov's Internet course. I need to give up alcohol.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

there you go!

suddenly find out what resources can be extracted!

Either he drank it all away or spent it on women!

Both, broads and alcohol are two things that always go hand in hand )))) The last girlfriend I chased out of the house because every evening offered to go for a walk, and if you go for a walk, you can drink a beer outdoors )))

I have no taste for teetotalers, they are boring in bed.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Both, women and alco are two things that always go hand in hand )))) I drove my last girlfriend out of the house because she suggested that we go for a walk every evening and if we go for a walk we can drink a beer in the countryside )))

Lekha, you understand that half of the forum - or maybe more, is now just jealous of you!

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Both, women and alco are two things that always go hand in hand )))) I drove my last girlfriend out of the house because she suggested that we go for a walk every evening and if we go for a walk we can drink a beer in the countryside )))

I have no taste for teetotalers, they're boring in bed.

No, that's understandable!

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Leha, you realise that half of the forum - or maybe more - are just jealous of you right now!

There's nothing to envy. I cook myself, do the laundry myself, do everything myself. And everyone can afford the pleasures, you don't have to be single to do it. It's enough to have a little extra money. I used to rent hotels while my wife and I were forced to live together, so I had to find a free one. There are rented flats on every corner now, and they're cheap.

It's easy to fight shyness. It is like with the same programming - you need practice, it is useless just to read smart books. To start just learn to say a couple of warm words to a saleswoman or a girl at the cash register, it will only be nice, and the shy will begin to show the habit. Just praise a manicure or hairstyle - wow, I want one too! In my case, it gives me a chuckle ))

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I can get a GRaal...rubber one...)))))))))

ivan12347777:

You can have one bubblegum... rubber one...)))))))))

Can we talk?

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Can we talk?

Or we could put a horn on )))) to make it honk with a buzz.)

Vitaly Muzichenko:

And talk?

There's all sorts of Siri....s nowadays. they talk... so expect some gadgetry soon... talk...s...s...s... I'm sick of it... I shoved it under the couch... progress is not Baba, it's the grail)))))))))