Giving $1000 + a stable system of 60% annual interest. - page 7

Mickey Moose:
You're downloading in the wrong place.

Would you be so kind as to tell me WHERE?

Alexey Viktorov:

Stop being clever and pretending to be a prochyessor. That's what I wrote "oxidizes". And don't ask me to elaborate or ask me anything, I was just retelling what I was told by an experienced, conscientious, respected doctor.

Does your religion not allow you to figure out where nicotine is deposited on your own? Perhaps I didn't notice the "SN" in the pile of nonsense, if you'll excuse me. You have retold the ramblings of a mare on a full moon: 1) You believe the source because you believe in its regalia 2) If you believe in regalia, you can make any bullshit with clever words (the condition - the listener must not be familiar with this area). - Which, in your case, is exactly what happened; you can figure out the nicotine issue on your own in 3 minutes today.

MisterBond:

Would you be so kind as to tell me WHERE?

Type "download metatrader trading robot" into the google page

Petr Doroshenko:

Does your religion prevent you from figuring out where nicotine is deposited on your own? Perhaps I didn't notice the "SN" in the load of nonsense, if you'll excuse me. You have retold the ramblings of a mare on a full moon: 1) You believe the source because you believe in its regalia 2) If you believe in regalia, you can make any bullshit with clever words (the condition is that the listener must not be familiar with this field). - Which, in your case, is exactly what happened; today you can figure out nicotine on your own in 3 minutes.

Petr Doroshenko:

Does your religion prevent you from figuring out where nicotine is deposited on your own? Perhaps I didn't notice the "SN" in the load of nonsense, if you'll excuse me. You have retold the ramblings of a mare on a full moon: 1) You believe the source because you believe in its regalia 2) If you believe in regalia, you can make any bullshit with clever words (the condition is that the listener must not be familiar with this field). - Which, in your case, is exactly what happened; today you can figure out nicotine on your own in 3 minutes.

A very clever man once put it more cautiously: blue horse's dream

Mickey Moose:
Enter "download metatrader trading robot" into the google page

Do the download buttons on this site not work? They say you can download it for free, don't they?

I see we're all so "responsive" around here.

MisterBond:

Do the download buttons on this site not work? They say you can download it for free, don't they?

Try downloading Mt4 from this site

Mickey Moose:
You should also try downloading mt4 from the link on this site

What, for money? I understand that you can only download something in the CODE section? Thanks for the answers, although you haven't answered any of the questions and only offer to try something.

MisterBond:

Hello! Can you tell me why I can't download free EAs and indicators? It says "Do I have a terminal?" I press yes - and that's the end of it, no download. ??

Try to answer differently and do the following