Giving $1000 + a stable system of 60% annual interest. - page 4

Now I've roughly calculated in today's rubles for the time that I smoked, it came out to 1350500 rubles, 22500 quid. Smoked the flat.

Is there a similar system for non-smokers?

diktant:

Yes ... you develop an EA for me for 100-300 percent a month and I pay you 10 percent of the profit ... you have nothing to do but sit on the forum ...

diktant:

Change the objective from 'how to save money' to 'how to make money'.

diktant:

What are your addictions? Alcohol? Drugs? Women?

Alexandr Murzin:

What are your addictions? Alcohol? Drugs? Women?

Yeah, a rubber woman... an imitation beer bottle... and fake cigarettes... Now all you have to do is carve yourself a Bentley and make yourself president of the world.

Alexandr Murzin:

I will warn you straight away that the system only works for smokers.

So the average smoker smokes 100 roubles a day. In a month, 3000r.= $50. $50 is 5% of $1000. And here is the result - if you now quit smoking, you instantly get from nothingness eternal deposit of $1000 with a stable system bringing 60% per annum. The deposit is not withdrawable, but we withdraw profit daily (you can reinvest further in forex or MQL5 products).

Proven personally - it works.

You are welcome to use it.

The girl came up to the smoker and asked.

In brief.

How much do you smoke, how much do they cost, etc.

At the end she says to the smoker, do you know that if you saved that money you could buy a building like this, to which the smoker replied, girl, I smoke and this is my building))

Alexey Viktorov:

You see, as long as it was four or five packs a day, it was easy, but as soon as I got to four or five blocks, I got stressed ... and quit.

Alexei, is today not a day for jokes?

You guys are ridiculous. I told you to cut back as much as possible. I left out the word 4 or 5 cigarettes, I thought you'd guess. The point of the first stage is to give up the so-called automatic smoking. For example, if you are standing, waiting for a shuttle bus, you have a smoke because you have nothing to do. Or colleagues went to a smoking room at work, you go to have a chat with them and at the same time you have a smoke. That is, you don't feel like smoking just because there is nothing to do. When you start to control yourself and smoke when you get a pang in your spoon, your quota drops drastically.

I went from one and a half packs to 4-5 cigarettes. It took me about a month, then I went on a paid course. You can sit on the free one your whole life, it's up to you when you're ready.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

You guys are ridiculous. I told you to cut back as much as possible. I left out the word four or five cigarettes, I thought you'd guess. The point of the first stage is to give up the so-called automatic smoking. For example, if you are standing, waiting for a shuttle bus, you smoke because you have nothing to do. Or colleagues went to a smoking room at work, you go to have a chat with them and at the same time you have a cigarette. That is, you don't feel like smoking just because there is nothing to do. When you start to control yourself and smoke when you get a pang in your spoon, your quota drops drastically.

I went from one and a half packs to 4-5 cigarettes. It took me about a month, then I went on a paid course. You can sit on the free stage for the rest of your life and decide when you are ready.

We get it, you don't get the joke. Apparently it's not exactly a day for jokes.

Alexandr Murzin:

Now I've roughly calculated in today's rubles for the time that I smoked, it came out to 1350500 rubles, 22500 quid. Smoked a flat.

Where's a flat like that for $22500?