Giving $1000 + a stable system of 60% annual interest. - page 2

Alexandr Murzin:

I will warn you straight away that the system only works for smokers.

So the average smoker smokes 100 roubles a day. In a month, 3000r.= $50. $50 is 5% of $1000. And here is the result - if you now quit smoking, you instantly get from nothingness eternal deposit of $1000 with a stable system bringing 60% per annum. The deposit is not withdrawable, but we withdraw profit daily (you can reinvest further in forex or MQL5 products).

Proven personally - it works.

Feel free to use it.

Why?

And those who have grown their own and smoke, what should they do?

Prehistory:

It so happened that about 5 years ago I was reading 2 books at the same time - Alain Parsen "The Easy Way to Quit Smoking", and Robert Kiyosaki "Poor Dad, Rich Dad". The books are powerful on their own, and paired up to encourage me to adopt this system, and very easily quit smoking then.

Evgeny Belyaev:

And if you also count the booze and how much you've lost on pussy. You could buy a flat in St. Petersburg with that money.

don't make me sad.)

at least it's something to remember, and the banks aren't going after the hearse.

Alexandr Murzin:

I will warn you straight away that the system only works for smokers.

So the average smoker smokes 100 roubles a day. In a month, 3000r.= $50. $50 is 5% of $1000. And here is the result - if you now quit smoking, you instantly get from nothingness eternal deposit of $1000 with a stable system bringing 60% per annum. The deposit is not withdrawable, but we withdraw profit daily (you can reinvest further in forex or MQL5 products).

Proven personally - it works.

Feel free to use.

15484 Шуфрич:
So how did you quit smoking

Andrew Petras:

Why?

And those who have grown their own and smoke, what are they to do?

1. for health reasons.

2. they're not approved for a bonus.

When doctors were allowed to practise at home, there were all sorts of suggestions in the press, including acupuncture. So I decided to give up smoking. Well... whatever you like, I can't quit on my own... I called one advertisement, asked about price and probability. Not even a guarantee, just the likelihood that it would help.

Here's the deal: 1 session costs 20 rubles, all subsequent sessions cost 10 rubles each. On the average, I quit after 3 sessions and it depended on my desire.

Cigarettes cost 50 kopecks at the time, the arithmetic is simple, 1 pack a day for a month comes to 15 rubles. So I figured: if I need 2 sessions, I'll spend 30 rubles and if I don't smoke for 2 months, I won't lose anything. Well, at the very least, I'll survive such a loss...

Under the conditions, 24 hours before that, no smoking. I tried, it didn't work, I call and let you know I can't. What to do? The answer is, well, as long as you can. The main thing is not to smoke before the session.

Oh... How I wanted to smoke half an hour after the session... I'm smoking, but the urge doesn't go away. Like air... Well, I think I'll get to the phone and I'll tell you what I think of you... Thank God he wasn't home. In the evening, with a cigarette in my hand, I suddenly caught myself thinking that the problem was gone. I put the butt down and forgot about cigarettes for 4 days. After these 4 days I went for a second session and that was the end of it. Now I can smoke with one of my friends and again nothing bothers me.

The doctor is now a professor.

15484 Шуфрич:
So how do you quit smoking?

15484 Shufrych:
How did you quit smoking?

The only thing scary is the thought of quitting smoking. Quitting is easy. One has no need to smoke.

Alexandr Murzin:

1. for health reasons

2. they are not approved for the bonus.

Depending on what has been screwed up

Alexandr Murzin:

1. for health reasons

2. they are not approved for the bonus.

"Health should be taken care of by those who have it" (c)

There you go... Eh, my tongue is my enemy.