Sultonov differential indicator - page 12

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

There is a trial version of DA indicator https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/7568637/eurusd-d1-e-global-trade , red line - Bulls, blue - Bears, period N= 500 days:

Repainted already. Now reversed: red is Bears, blue is Bulls.

Screenshots from MetaTrader trading platform

EURUSD, D1, 2017.09.04

MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 4, Demo

EURUSD, D1, 2017.09.04, MetaQuotes Software Corp.

Олег avtomat:

Put a resume on the vacant field. What does it say-show? What, according to the indicator readings, should be the trader's actions?

It takes some time to learn to understand it. Running it through the history, correcting possible errors in the code or algorithm.

Artyom Trishkin:

Repainted already. Now it's the other way round: red for Bears, blue for Bulls.

Good, we'll keep that in mind.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
It will take some time before we learn to understand it. Running it through history, fixing possible errors in the code or algorithm.

There's a lot of confusion there, Yusuf. It's not like the others. Something new. For me, at least...

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
OK, we'll keep that in mind.

Pick it up in person.

Artyom Trishkin:

There's a lot of confusion there, Yusuf. He's not like the others at all. Something new. For me, at least...

Yes, it's in the realm of the unknown, almost fantastic. Thank you, Artem!

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Yes, this is from the realm of the unexplored, almost, fiction. Thank you, Artem!

You're welcome. For your first million, buy me a cup of coffee.

The situation on gold https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/7568760/gold-d1-e-global-trade:

Things are heading for a flat as, opponents have come to a consensus - Bulls going down to Bears.

График GOLD, D1, 2017.09.03 22:35 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
График GOLD, D1, 2017.09.03 22:35 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
  • www.mql5.com
Символ: GOLD. Период графика: D1. Брокер: E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc.. Торговая платформа: MetaTrader 4. Режим торговли: Real. Дата: 2017.09.03 22:35 UTC.

Artyom Trishkin:

You're welcome. For your first million, buy me a cup of coffee.

We'll drink coffee together.

the indicator looks good, you can't argue with that