Sultonov differential indicator - page 11

Олег avtomat:

Hello, Yusuf!

By operating on the minute TF data, you are making a prediction about the movement of the day TF. Do you really not notice this discrepancy?

Looking at the major TFs, however, you can't help but notice a downward reversal trend, which even on the weekly TF looks (at least) like an expected downward pullback :

1. Why would I look at TF D1 unnecessarily? Unless, for confirmation. This will be done after getting the indicator code. For now, with a bushy exel I can't afford it.

2. I don't have recent data from 25 08 to 29 08, so I'll pass on any predictions for now. I have only some code left, and then we will try it far and wide in all TFs and any depth of history on any instrument. These were exercises to create the code with more confidence. I think the exercises turned out OK. That's the end of the exel.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

1. Why would I want to look at TF D1 unnecessarily? Unless, for confirmation. This will be done after getting the indicator code. For now, I can't afford it with bastard exel.

2. I don't have recent data from 25 08 to 29 08, so I'll pass on any predictions for now. I have just a little bit left with the code, and then we will try it far and wide in all TFs and any depth of history on any instrument. These were exercises to build the code with more confidence. I think the exercises turned out OK. At this point we say goodbye to exel.

1. Why would I want to look at TF D1 unnecessarily? Unless, for confirmation.

This is a big mistake. The leading one is the major TF. And all of the lower TFs are slaves in relation to it.

2. ... Just a little bit left with the code, then...

I wish you success, Yusuf.

Олег avtomat:

1. Why would I want to look at TF D1 unnecessarily? Unless, of course, to confirm.

This is a big mistake. The master is the older TF. And all the junior TFs are the slaves.

Actually I'm skeptical about such things, but here I believe in positive result for some reason. The price is not formed by itself, it is made, so the success of forecasting is not ruled out.

I am keeping an eye on the topic.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

In fact, I am sceptical about such things, but here for some reason I believe in a positive result. The price doesn't form on its own, they make it, so the success of the prediction can't be ruled out.

I am keeping an eye on the topic.

You must have noticed what they did to the market in 1 minute - they turned it completely upside down, and for several hours they tricked everyone by playing a flat. Only the indicator noticed this machination after a minute.

Олег avtomat:

1. Why would I want to look at TF D1 unnecessarily? Unless, of course, to confirm.

This is a big mistake. The master is the older TF. And all of the lower TFs are slaves in relation to it.

Actually, there are no TFs in the market. Traders themselves invented it out of despair! If there were tick-frames, they would work on them. I am using M1, because it is what it is.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
In fact, there are no TFs in the market. The traders themselves invented it out of despair! If they had tick-tables, they would work on them. But in the meantime they work on М1, because that's what they have.

TFs are time cycles, you could say life cycles. They are present not only in the market, but everywhere in nature. All the processes in the Universe are developing cyclically, and the market is also subject to these cycles, because it is an element of the Universe itself.

And until traders themselves understand that, they will suffer from helplessness ;)

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
You must have noticed what they did to the market in 1 minute - they completely turned it upside down, and they fooled everyone for hours, pretending it was a flat. Only the indicator noticed this machination after a minute.

Not in one minute, but in two days not shown on the chart -- the weekend. That's a gap at the open (and that's a miserable 25 points [4-digit]). It's a common occurrence.

But nothing drastically changed. And the opening of the market did not change the trend, but even on the contrary - strengthened it.

There is a trial version of the indicator DA https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/7568637/eurusd-d1-e-global-trade , red line is Bulls, blue line is Bears, period N= 500 days:

Market is bullish, recommendations are BAY because the red line is higher than the blue.

График EURUSD, D1, 2017.09.03 21:47 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
График EURUSD, D1, 2017.09.03 21:47 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
  • www.mql5.com
Символ: EURUSD. Период графика: D1. Брокер: E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc.. Торговая платформа: MetaTrader 4. Режим торговли: Real. Дата: 2017.09.03 21:47 UTC.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

There is a trial version of the DA indicator at https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/7568637/eurusd-d1-e-global-trade:

Put it on the free field of the CV. What does it say-show? What, according to the indicator's readings, should be the trader's actions?

TF M1, period N = 1000: