Sultonov differential indicator - page 18

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

3. However, there has been a vertical shift in the graphs - the red line has risen to the blue line. This makes it look like the upper and lower graphs are different. What caused such a vertical shift, I cannot yet understand.

In the 2nd one you have more history, so visually the tail has shrunk to the right, what is there to understand?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Understand that the problem with any prediction lies in the data. The more data, the better the prediction, the less, the worse. It is only possible to reliably calculate the likelihood of an immediate event or scenario only with a large and diverse set of data. But what do we have? - Only price history. What use is it to make a good prediction?

You need real volumes. And not just them. To improve the quality of the forecast you need to know the current open interest (the number of positions opened and closed in one direction or another), the volume of Limit orders, news releases, political and economic situation, etc.. The more data is used for the analysis - the more accurate is the forecast. Any mathematician will confirm this conclusion.

The price history itself is a very scarce material. Don't be surprised if your indicator is "lame". It's like determining by the number and dates of appearances on a forum what a person will do tomorrow.

Of course you are good. Your passion, belief in your work and success is inspiring. But, don't forget about elementary common sense. It is the simplest and most effective tool of the human mind.

Illusions only lead to failures...

Андрей:

Yusuf! I agree, who cares what the indicator drew in the past, if its main indicator is on the last one, where we make a decision if it needs to redraw its tail to build the right ones on the last bar, the eliotators also redraw the history and nothing happens. It is another matter that this is a very unusual indicator and it cannot be used to build a classic TS, because we cannot look at the indicator on the history and say: - here I would buy, here I would sell... Maybe we should change the graphical representation of the indicator? What do two sometimes overlapping cardiograms give us? Only the points of past crossings with a sell or buy signal should be shown on the history.

The indicator launched at 6:00:

Launched now at 12-28, both show a bull market:

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Indicator launched at 6-00:

Launched now at 12-28, both show a bull market:

The indicator needs to be fixed to a fixed scale, otherwise the highs/minima "squeeze out" the smaller line, so to speak, to "make a zero point".

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

You have more history on the 2nd one, so visually the tail has shrunk to the right, what is there to understand.

The indicator should in any case, N bars of historical data, starting from the 0th bar and this should not depend on the running time since it started.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

The indicator needs to be fixed to a fixed scale, otherwise the maximum/minimum will "squeeze out" the smaller line, so to speak, to "make a zero point".

How is this done programmatically?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
How is this done programmatically?

You would have to ask the indicator wizard, which unfortunately I am not.

Hi!

How's it going, has the grail been found?

The grail exists until it is found. ;)

Олег avtomat:

The grail exists until it is found. ;)

There is no goal here to find the grail, it does not exist by definition of a competitive market. If someone can, explicitly, turn it into a monopoly, then, there may be a ghostly possibility of obtaining or arranging a grail.