Do customers need a simple programming language built in? - page 7

I remember when perestroika was in full swing. In high school we were studying BASIC, a very simple language. I used to write stuff like 10 COLOR GRIN 20 COLOR WITE 30 COLOR BLU 40 COLOR RED 50 GO TO 10 and then RAN clicked it, like now the Inter .............................I'm getting a good view of the market and I'm getting 3 grand for a regular grid on Martin - so I really need this program to make my own Expert Advisors!

Zvezdochet:
I remember when perestroika was in full swing. In high school we were studying BASIC, a very simple language. I used to write stuff like 10 COLOR GRIN 20 COLOR WITE 30 COLOR BLU 40 COLOR RED 50 GO TO 10 and then RAN clicked it, like now the Inter .............................I decided to try my hand at forex and for a regular grid on a martin they charge me three grand for it. So I need this program to make my own EAs!
And here it is: ForexStrategyBuilderPro Generated Expert Advisor - and immediately went in the plus!

LRA:
And here it is: ForexStrategyBuilderPro Generated the Expert Advisor - and it immediately went in the plus

Wow! Should the cash boxes be made of plywood or pre-welded in stainless steel? ))

Something woke up in the middle of the night, decided to bang out a story on and around

My opinion, why people are hooked on all sorts of Grail generators?

My opinion again - because of infantilism and willingness to drain!

Here are a few examples, 5 minutes

The new mega-feature for beginners will be inclined orders, the programmer who has implemented them (I don't know if he already has them) will be able to make a fortune on mass and low cost.

If you do not know the algorithm, you may use it to gain some profit. As a variant of their arrival on MT5. Not the point.

Usually in the kitchens people are taught the graphical figures, to use the graphical tools embedded and so on.

And here is an automatic deal opening for supporters of supports, resistances, triangle channels, fibs and others - a balm for the soul.

For example, we stretch the sloping channel on H1 for 10 candles. And in the options of this channel there is a line (upper, lower, middle) from which a deal should be opened.

The implementation through the pending orders is not feasible. But it is possible to work online as an Expert Advisor.

The Expert Advisor knows best.

The options should be thought over by the community, so that there will be no - this is not enough. E.g. whether to open at second touch and so on (as an option), to cancel one line in relation to another. Touch by Ask or Bid, Spread, and all this is not within the EA programming, but optional when attaching any of the graphical objects.

It's like a spinner in trading.

Использование аналитических объектов - Графики котировок, технический и фундаментальный анализ - Справка по MetaTrader 5
Использование аналитических объектов - Графики котировок, технический и фундаментальный анализ - Справка по MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Определение трендов, построение каналов, выявление циклов и уровней поддержки/сопротивления — все эти и многие другие задачи решаются при помощи...

Gorg1983:

The new mega-feature for beginners will be inclined orders, the programmer who has implemented them (I don't know if he already has one) will be able to make a fortune on mass and low cost.

Inclined orders! Sic!

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Inclined orders! Sic!

Well, of course not in the literal sense of the word, a fool knows, besides it would not be an order at all, but a banal transaction at the touch of the level.

An inclined order just sounds more hearty.

Gorg1983:

Well, of course not in the literal sense of the word, a fool knows, besides it would not be an order at all, but a trivial transaction at the touch of a level.

An inclined order just sounds more hearty.

This has already been implemented long ago and is available in the kodobase.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

This has already been implemented a long time ago, and I think it's even freely available in kodobase

Well to know the past). wanted to help more "algorithmically" drain the newbies on figures.

Gorg1983: I wanted to help the newbies drain the pieces in a more "algorithmic" way.

Everyone already knows how to flush. Thanks, though!

STARIJ:

Everyone already knows how to flush. However, thank you!

You need to go somewhere and correct your logic. What in the sentence"wanted to help more "algorithmically" drain the beginners on the pieces" says that they don't know how to drain?