How do you reassure yourself after another deposit failure? - page 6

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Ta I think, trading on M5, also watching movies. Of course it will boil over.

A small timeframe does not mean a high frequency of trades. It all depends on the TS.

khorosh:
Small timeframe does not mean high frequency of trades. It all depends on the TS.

So that's the point, but things change many times faster on a small timeframe than on a big one. Where should we look more often, in M5, or H1? And it's clear where the result is better.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Well, it's better than getting high or drinking alcohol )))) It's fun and it's not bad for your health.)

Yeah, it's interesting. But the part about it not harming your health is not quite right. But, if you combine it with physical activity and don't spend more than 12 hours a day at the monitor, maybe.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

So that's the point, but things change many times faster on a small timeframe than on a big one. Where should we look more often, M5, or H1? And it is clear where the result is better.

If you trade by a wave with period 20 on H1 or on M5 with period 240, what's the difference? The amount of signals may be equal. Only an entrance on M5 can be more accurate.

khorosh:
For example, if you trade on a wristwatch with a period of 20 on H1, or on M5 with a period of 240, what difference does it make? The amount of signals may be equal. Only the entry on M5 can be more accurate.

What if the period is 240 on H1?

Vitaly Muzichenko:

What if the period is 240 on an H1 time frame?

I didn't understand the question.

I was just giving an example to show that the number of trades depends on the TS. If the indicators used have large periods, there may not be enough signals on M5.

it looks like there are only docents and professors sitting here)))))

Anecdote :)))

A man decided to play a joke on his mother-in-law... Taking advantage of his dear mother's trip to the market, the son-in-law sawed a hole in the dining table, then climbed under it, stuck his head in the hole and froze in that position. The tablecloth was hanging down to the floor and the joker's body was out of sight. He also sprinkled ketchup liberally around his stupid head. Now imagine what the feisty woman saw when she got home? A puddle of blood on the tablecloth and her son-in-law's severed head lying in the centre of the table with his tongue stuck out and his eyes beveled. The mother-in-law screamed with such force that the crooked hanging chandelier fell from the ceiling and struck the prankster right on the kamolomnil. The son-in-law, however, did not faint, but screamed deafeningly. The mother-in-law, having heard how the severed head desperately swears, finally lost her mind and threw a newly bought three-litre can of tomato paste at the boy. Naturally, the can hit the joker right in the forehead. Obviously, the man's bones were as thick as a concrete slab, because the container broke, adding colour to the landscape. The poor son-in-law lost consciousness and remained under the table, looking like a corpse. The woman howled like a coffee grinder and rushed to the police station on the ground floor of the building. The cops who arrived felt sick at the sight of the apocalyptic spectacle and even lost their temper, retreated to the door. And then the head, ugly, all covered with red clots, raised its eyelids, twisted its eyes, opened its mouth and let out a tirade: "Mother! God damn it! Your mother! Mother-in-law fainted, one of the coppers collapsed beside her, the other sturdier: - Let me see your passport," he muttered: "Help! Vampires!" - rushed for help. When the almost full squad, with their service weapons at the ready, broke into the flat, the son-in-law, still covered in ketchup, called an ambulance. The result of the joke: the mother-in-law had a hypertensive crisis, one of the policemen stuttered, the other one always giggled stupidly at the sight of a bottle of ketchup, the son-in-law received several days in jail for disorderly conduct, and he got full moral satisfaction. And my mother-in-law stopped pestering the idiot once and for all.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Ta I think, trading on M5, also watching movies. Of course it'll boil over.

I don't enter much in a day three times a day so I have time)

Alexander Ivanov:

it looks like there's only docents and professors sitting here)))))

Anecdote :)))

A man decided to play a joke on his mother-in-law... Taking advantage of his dear mother's trip to the market, the son-in-law sawed a hole in the dining table, then climbed under it, stuck his head in the hole and froze in this position. The tablecloth was hanging down to the floor and the joker's body was out of sight. He also sprinkled ketchup liberally around his stupid head. Now imagine what the feisty woman saw when she got home? A puddle of blood on the tablecloth and her son-in-law's severed head in the centre of the table with his tongue stuck out and his eyes beveled. The mother-in-law screamed with such force that the crooked hanging chandelier fell from the ceiling and struck the prankster right on the kamolomnil. The son-in-law, however, did not faint, but screamed deafeningly. The mother-in-law, having heard how the severed head desperately swears, finally lost her mind and threw a newly bought three-litre can of tomato paste at the boy. Naturally, the can hit the joker right in the forehead. Obviously, the man's bones were as thick as a concrete slab, because the container broke, adding colour to the landscape. The poor son-in-law lost consciousness and remained under the table, looking like a corpse. The woman howled like a coffee grinder and rushed to the police station on the ground floor of the building. The cops who arrived felt sick at the sight of the apocalyptic spectacle and even lost their temper, retreated to the door. And then the head, ugly, all covered with red clots, raised its eyelids, twisted its eyes, opened its mouth and let out a tirade: "Mother! God damn it! Your mother! Mother-in-law fainted, one of the coppers collapsed beside her, the other was stronger.-Show me your passport," he muttered, "I'll get it out in a minute," the head mumbled, "and I'll get it, just a minute: "Help! Vampires!" - rushed for help. When the almost full squad, with their service weapons at the ready, broke into the flat, the son-in-law, still covered in ketchup, called an ambulance. The result of the joke: the mother-in-law had a hypertensive crisis, one of the policemen stuttered, the other one always giggled stupidly at the sight of the ketchup bottle, the son-in-law received several days in jail for hooliganism, and he got full moral satisfaction. And my mother-in-law stopped pestering the idiot once and for all.

:)

Alexander Laur:

There is no need to be attached to achieving a certain % of profit. Simply withdraw a portion of your earnings at regular intervals. It does not matter how much you have earned, the important thing is that you have kept part of what you have earned. That is how the capital is accumulated.

What you have left on your trading account is not money, it is a tool, which allows you to accumulate capital. :)

but you want to trade more lots)