How do you reassure yourself after another deposit failure? - page 3

Kirill Shushkevich:

Yeah, that's right.)

And you've been on the forum since 2007?

Gorg1983: How can a drain be better and better, smoother or something

At first you manage to lose so that all trades are in the negative. Then gradually the plus is approaching half of the minus. And so gradually better and better...

STARIJ:

At first, you manage to lose so that all trades are negative. Then gradually the plus is approaching half of the minus. And so you gradually get better and better...

)))

Ten years experience? That's a wow.

I'm in my fourth year.

Gorg1983:

And you've been on the forum since 2007?

Not since 2014.

Alexander Ivanov:

Ten years experience? That's a wow.

I'm in my 4th year.

How do you mean 10 years? the first years i traded without any training, i just assumed where the line would go, i didn't even know what candles and bars were, etc.

Kirill Shushkevich:

not since 2014.

It's all the same after that. It used to be fun, it used to be interesting. So many interesting (to me at least) people left, horror. Intellectual conversations on various topics, deep thoughts.

Then it all died down somewhere. Although probably so with many forums, and the bride and the spider and others.

Take Sabluk, for example, where he is now.

Gorg1983:

It's all muddy afterwards. It used to be fun, it used to be interesting. So many interesting (at least to me) people left, horror. Intellectual conversations on various topics, deep thoughts.

Then it all died down somewhere. Although probably so with many forums, and the bride and the spider and others.

I don't know, I've never posted anywhere before. This is my first forum.

Gorg1983:

It's all muddy afterwards. It used to be fun, it used to be interesting. So many interesting (at least to me) people left, horror. Intellectual conversations on different topics, deep thoughts.

Have you been here long or not and you don't have much of a rating?