Who trades on levels share their experiences - page 75

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Don't argue, he's not even smart enough to write a program that tracks price changes on history.

Generally speaking, it's a drag to open a demo and wait for something to happen in the middle of nowhere. There are programs for that which track in a few clicks over multiple symbols.

As always, he does not get the gist of it but draws conclusions. Even with such a mind I earn, not whining like an old granny;)

while I'm turned away, you can throw a little stick at him

♪ if he cries ♪

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Don't argue, he's not even smart enough to write a program that tracks price changes on history.

Generally, it's a bummer to open a demo and wait for something to happen in the middle of nowhere. There are programs for that, which track in a few clicks on a number of symbols.

This guy uses the demo as an indicator and puts the co-dependent pair on the real. This kind of manual cross. Experimentally it determines that a pair on the demo is ahead of a pair on the real position. It does not always succeed, but some understanding comes with experience.

It has the right of life in the mid-term and even in the intraday.

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

He uses the demo as an indicator, but puts a co-dependent pair on the real. This is a kind of manual cross. He determines by experience that a pair on the demo is ahead of a pair on the real. It does not always succeed, but some understanding comes with experience.

It has the right of life in the mid-term and even in the intraday.

There are smart people

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

He uses the demo as an indicator, but puts a co-dependent pair on the real. This is a kind of manual cross. He determines by experience that a pair on the demo is ahead of a pair on the real. It does not always succeed, but some understanding comes with experience.

It has the right to live in the mid-term and even within the day.

It is a strange technology. How not to confuse the Real and the Demo on sharp turns :)

Aleksandr Milyayev:

Weird technology. How not to confuse Real and Demo on sharp turns :)

In the 90s they used to calculate the cross between three currencies manually, and even made a profit sometimes including commissions. It's an ancient technique, but not strange. In addition, the anticipation lasts long enough, and it is possible to make profit. Experience, attentiveness, and routine work.

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

In the 90s, the cross between the three currencies was counted manually, and even made money sometimes including commissions. This is an ancient technique, but not strange. In addition, the anticipation lasts long enough, and it is possible to make money on it. Experience, attentiveness, and routine work.

Outperformance may occur due to differences in the exchanges supplying the signal. Strange for me because I just have not tried it. I did pay attention to it once though. But this signal is parallel, let's say. And if on one account the top (level) is reached, on the other one it may not happen.

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

In the 90s, the cross between the three currencies was counted manually, and even made money sometimes including commissions. This is an ancient technique, but not strange. In addition, the anticipation lasts long enough, and it is possible to make money on it. Experience, attentiveness, and routine work.

You can earn just a few pips on the anticipation. It's not like that with me from 20 to 100 pips.

Vladimir Baskakov:
You can make a few pips on a lead. That's not how I do it - 20 to 100 pips

If I understand correctly, it is with the demo direction and you close with a mcd. There is no way to close on the demo.

Here are the levels on which you can come up with many strategies:

January 6 to 10, 2020. (GBPUSD, H1):

Harmonised Forex levels on the chart

Each level (horizontal line) is 225 pips.
Each point is a 225 pip movement.

Examples of other trading weeks and Agreed Forex Levels:

GBPUSD, 01-05 February 2021

Total pips for the week = 11025 pips

GBPUSD, 01-04 June 2021

Total number of pips per week = 7650 pips

GBPUSD, 17-21 May 2021

Total number of pipsper week = 8325 pips

GBPUSD, 22-26 February 2021

Total number of pips per week = 21825 pips