Who trades on levels share their experiences - page 11

@SVETLANA LOKSHINA

Hello! I have been working all day and Herrchik was right - you were right, at breakdown a Stop Loss on M5 is enough for good, so if price makes a breakdown, it won't come back soon and such a stop is enough.65 on D1, and a screenshot of M5, before the breakdown, as it were, if you put a stop behind the Low candle on M5, the risk is 36.0 pips, and at the same time the price after passed 190.0, that is, already have a risk / profit 1 to 4.5 ... I did not want to get into these five-minute shikandos, but I have to, otherwise I will not be able to survive.

Level Mirror +

I don't want to get into these five-minute plans, but I'll have to, otherwise I'll just survive.

Sergey Lazarenko:

America opened with a gap to the North, Tesla supported the uptrend

@Sergey Lazarenko

The tesla is up !!! I was watching yesterday!

Friday's close was good!

SVETLANA LOKSHINA:
@Sergey Lazarenko

A fire of growth !!! Watched it yesterday !

Friday's close was good!

Gerchik said in his review that he's bought a Tesla and he expects it to go up to 1,000 easily

Sergey Lazarenko:

@SVETLANA LOKSHINA

Hello! I have been working all day and Herrchik was right - you were right, at breakdown a Stop Loss on M5 is enough for good, so if price makes a breakthrough, it won't come back soon and such a stop is enough.65 on D1, and a screenshot of M5, before the breakdown, as it were, if you put a stop behind the Low candle on M5, the risk is 36.0 pips, and at the same time the price after passed 190.0, that is, already have a risk / profit 1 to 4.5 ... I did not want to get into these five-minute shikandos, but I have to, otherwise I will not survive.

And I'm just showing off because I'm inexperienced. Gerchik has been in the game for 10 years, he knows all the moves/exits and weak points, and he's paid for everything.

Here are the levels you asked about gold.

Of course, I did not mean m5, but you got the point right. If a breakout occurs, the price does not have to return to the level and it's easier to get a minuscule stop and re-enter than to get a decent stop if you get into a false-break.

SVETLANA LOKSHINA:

These are the levels you were asking about gold.

I did not mean m5, but you got the right idea: if the price breaks through, it should not return to the level and it is easier to get a small stop and try again than to get a good stop if you get into a false breakout.

I don't know if it's a breakout or a false stop, I just have a weird feeling about the level

Sergey Lazarenko:

Herczyk said in the review that he bought Tesla, and he expects to easily reach 1,000

Good for you! As soon as I'm going to buy, close the longs))))

SVETLANA LOKSHINA:

Ahhhh well done! As soon as I'm going to buy, close the longs))))

only in a pullback, wait for it.

The South African reng went, unlike the Canadian and the franc, but the spread is wild at his Insta, and by the way, how do you call this level? Impulse?

+ +

Sergey Lazarenko:

I am trading, but I do not know how it will all end, and on levels of Gerchik (his algorithm), and his technique, here is a book with a table of contents, the most recent data https://yadi.sk/i/3V-OmG92gcFMZw, download to your computer, then open in your browser, the table of contents at the top right

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THIS INFORMATION.

Vitali Kadel:

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THIS INFORMATION.

And here's the last masterclass with timecodes, it's only on the link so they don't get deleted