Who trades on levels share their experiences - page 29

Sergey Lazarenko:

What makes you think he's a con man? Because you can't understand the subject?

Show me the result, there isn't one and there won't be one.

Vladimir Baskakov:
Show me the result, there is no result and there won't be one.

all this is your backbone? If I don't have a result, is Herrchik a crook? Or do you want Gerchik's result? So I wrote it to you above, 4 million euros is the amount he was paid to tell you how and what is going on in the market

Sergey Lazarenko:

all this is your backbone? If I don't have a result, is Herrchik a crook? Or do you want Gerchik's result? So I wrote it to you above, 4 million euros is the amount he was paid to tell you how and what is going on in the market

If you show a horse's ass on TV every day, it will become popular too. The crowd is stupid

Vladimir Baskakov:
If you show a horse's arse on TV every day, it will become popular too. The crowd is stupid.

understand the position, and what to do next?

Sergey Lazarenko:

understand the position, and what to do next?

Think with your brain if you know how

right now, at market close Gerchik gave a forecast for Gold, Long from the 1900 level

Long by Gerchik

1) we have an uptrend, the price made several retests of 1896.85, and after that the price always went away from the level of 1896.85, so the level was declining, on Thursday it was even higher than the Klose level, for more accurate aiming we go to H1, and there is 1900, it is the last High of the uptrend, which was a small rollback, so everything is falling together - from 1900 - long

Sergey Lazarenko:

right now, at market close Gerchik gave a forecast for Gold, Long from the 1900 level

1) we have an uptrend, the price made several retests of 1896.85, and after that the price always went away from the level of 1896.85, so the level was declining, on Thursday it was even higher than the Klose level, for more accurate aiming we go to H1, and there is 1900, it is the last High of the uptrend, from which there was a small rollback, so everything converges - starting from 1900 - long

Buying at the peak is very wise

Vladimir Baskakov:
Buying at the peak is very wise
The idea of Herczyk's levels is based on absorption patterns {internal bars, to use a TA analogy}.

DmitryBogdanov:
Herczyk's idea of levels is based on absorption patterns {internal bars, to use a TA analogy}.
His idea is to make money on newbies and grief traders

EUR/USD, uptrend and pullback, price within previous channel