Who trades on levels share their experiences - page 20

Synthetic

TF M1. We create a synthetic with different volume for each pair. Take the yellow and green line as a channel(floating), the red line should go to the centre of the channel. Written in very simple language. Synthetic 1H Synthetic H1/2

Your task is to create a synthetic with optimal channels, go through the weights. The more incoming information (pairs), the better the result. Look for correlations!

Alexsey Minchenko:

TF M1. Create a synthetic with different volume for each pair. Take the yellow and green line as a channel (floating), the red line should go to the centre of the channel. I wrote it in a very simple language.

Your task is to create a synthetic with optimal channel, go over weights. The more incoming information (pairs), the better the result. Look for correlations!

what to buy, what to sell ?

Roman Kutemov:
what to buy, what to sell?

Visualise it, then you'll understand.

Levels are 99% arbitrary line drawing. And it's different for everyone. All lines do not carry any informational load with the well-publicized level drawer. It is unlikely that these students have been explained the mechanics and mechanism of pricing, and how the position is acquired. It's unlikely they have been explained the difference between cfd and the real market (cash forex for currency). It is unlikely that it has been explained that they buy all the time opening either sell or buy with cfd. It is unlikely they have been explained the difference between the effect of large volume on the price when leaving a position and when entering a position. It is unlikely they have been explained that in their paronormal bar there may be no abrupt volume and the reason of its occurrence and the reason of the lack of volume. And remember, the price is not a cockroach, and the line you drew is not a small cockroach. Have a good day everyone.

Viktar DayTrader:
Levels are 99% arbitrary drawing of lines. And it's different for everyone. At the well-publicized drawer levels, all lines do not have any informative load. all students draw lines as anyone can. It's unlikely that these students have been explained the mechanics and mechanism of pricing, and how the position is acquired. It's unlikely they have been explained the difference between cfd and the real market (cash forex for currency). It is unlikely that it has been explained that they open either a buy or sell position when working with cfd. It is unlikely they have been explained the difference between the effect of large volume on the price when leaving a position and when entering a position. It is unlikely they have been explained that in their paronormal bar there may be no abrupt volume and the reason for its occurrence and the reason for the lack of volume. And remember, the price is not a cockroach, and the line you drew is not a small cockroach. Have a good day everyone.

Was that a cry from the heart? Please tell me about the pricing.

Itis unlikely they were explained that working on cfd they open either sell or buy all the time.)- no one buys anything, there is an exchange. decipher the word -FOREX.

Stop with the copy-paste )))))

Alexsey Minchenko:

Hai! Start by reading this article https://habr.com/ru/post/202402/ . Maybe you will change your mind. Later (today) visualise what channel trading (aka spread trading, portfolio trading, stat arbitrage) looks like

Hi! I read it, or rather I read it and tried to understand it... But it's evening, so my head isn't very good, so far it's all about how the exchange works, with all the nuances, and the implicit statement that price can be controlled... My idea is simple: to deal with levels according to Gerchik (these are levels from which there was a strong move, in simple terms) and master the technique of joining a reversal, if this happens, all

Alexsey Minchenko:

eur

One more thing. Why would you trade eurcad and euraud when you can just trade audcad and save on commissions. eurcad/euraud=audcad.

for one reason only, different trading patterns, levels, ТВх, risk is estimated from 5.0 to 25.0 pips depending on the instrument volatility, therefore the costs of 1.0 to 2.0 pips are insignificant and unnoticeable.

Alexsey Minchenko:

TF M1. Create a synthetic with different volume for each pair. Take the yellow and green line as a channel (floating), the red line should go to the centre of the channel. I wrote it in a very simple language.

Your task is to create a synthetic with optimal channel, go over weights. The more incoming information (pairs), the better the result. Look for correlations!

the trading idea of trading from levels implies that at levels there is a conversion, of real market participants, those who need the opposite currency in a pair, and that is the search for such a situation and is engaged in the actual strategy, so you need specific pairs, without conversions

Viktar DayTrader:
Levels are 99% arbitrary line drawing. And it's different for everyone. At the well-publicized drawer levels, all lines do not bear no information load. all students draw lines as anyone can. It is unlikely that these students have been explained the mechanics and mechanism of pricing, and how the position is acquired. It's unlikely they have been explained the difference between cfd and the real market (cash forex for currency). It is unlikely that it has been explained that they buy all the time opening either sell or buy with cfd. It is unlikely they have been explained the difference between the effect of large volume on the price when leaving a position and when entering a position. It is unlikely they have been explained that in their paronormal bar there may be no abrupt volume and the reason for its occurrence and the reason for the lack of volume. And remember, the price is not a cockroach, and the line you drew is not a small cockroach. Have a good day everyone.

You mean Gerchik? Then let me clarify, I personally did not understand his idea, that's why you throw such a statement, maybe the followers draw the hell out of it, but personally Gerchik draws using the same algorithm, I will say this, he is a sly Jew, and makes money from pulling his model, forcing him to take a full course, forcing him to hypertrophied discipline... But there is one common algorithm, and it's easy to check it, you draw levels9 according to the algorithm) and watch his review, when he goes by pairs, everything matches, but this jerk constantly bullshits so that it is not obvious, so that there is a difference ... So there you go.

Alexsey Minchenko:

Was that a cry from the heart? Please tell me about the pricing.

Itis unlikely they were explained that working on cfd they open either sell or buy all the time.)- no one buys anything, there is an exchange. decipher the word -FOREX.

Quit with the copy-paste ))))).

IMHO, everything you say is good and right, but do not forget, Forex, and any exchange market - originally invented only for one thing, to exchange some money/goods for others, and everything else has come after, the only one who pays for the feast of a successful trader - is the people, They have had enough time to exchange currencies so they do not care about costs, the whole industry lives off them, and those who take the piss (like hamsters) are small change that barely (or not barely) enough to cover the dealing that gives them access to the market.