Who trades on levels share their experiences - page 18

Vladimir Baskakov:
Anyone who's interested will find plenty of sources. This is no place for PR. Your results are not impressive. Or open a thread on Garchak & Co. if they'll let you.

where have you seen them? Show me? All for money, and a lot of it. And where is the forum of the Hercicomans? I wonder

The Majors all worked/worked out, good for those who caught it, good for those who didn't, next time they will catch it, the crosses went into action, with a delay of course, English Pound/Japanese Yen, Tvx on False Breakdown

Sergey Lazarenko:

where have you seen them? Show me? All for money, and a lot of it. And where is the forum of the Hercicomans? Interesting

Once again, open a thread on How I love Gorchak, and enjoy chatting with supporters.
There's another topic.

All your research will sooner or later lead you to statistical arbitrage.

Vladimir Baskakov:
Banks don't trade on forex, they trade on the interbank exchange at the fix rate. Leha read the books.

Laughter. What book did you read that in? Bank is the main LP on fore.

Alexsey Minchenko:

Laughter. What book did you read that in? Bank is the main LP on fore.

Go to school.

Vladimir Baskakov:
Once again, open a thread on How I love Gorchak and enjoy chatting with supporters.
That's another topic

You're pissing me off, man, are you the only one talking? Then one more time, and no one will listen to you, what the fuck are you babbling about? You said yourself about the forum? I did, but why the fuck are you playing dumb? Did you say about the materials? Did you say, are you fucking stupid again? You got a headache or something? You don't remember what happened for 2 hours?

I don't even ask about the other levels, because you'll say some bullshit again. Are you out of your mind? If you are, take responsibility for your words.

Vladimir Baskakov:
Go to school.

Show me a source that says banks are not participants in the foreshore! LAUGHTER!

English Pound/Japanese Yen, LP holds the mark for now, a little, but picking up

Alexsey Minchenko:

Show me a source that says banks are not participants in the foreshortenings! LAUGHTER!

Laughing is banks are participants in forex, and so is your opinion.