Who trades on levels share their experiences - page 17

Serqey Nikitin:

Show a TEST of how the strategy works according to Gerchik's idea over two or three years...

Especially for amateurs: a manual strategy can be confused by applying several different strategies at once, while in the TEST only one strategy will unambiguously work... on a long period of time...

If there is no such TEST, then let the dilettantes once again take the pasta off your ears...

Who the fuck needs you to show or explain anything to you? Stay with your opinion, well, about the idiots with levels and stuff, so you look cooler. For information, Gerchik has a trolley, there shas 5,000 subscribers already, it costs 50 euros, who is the idiot here? 5000 people who pay 50 euros a month, to get into the subject? Or who?

Vladimir Baskakov:
You are imposing an untested and unproven propaganda system

I wonder what that means - imposing?

I'm personally trying to understand it myself at the moment, nothing more.

Sergey Lazarenko:

I wonder what that means - imposing?

Often you mention it, on and off occasion

Vladimir Baskakov:
Often you mention it, on and off occasion

Let me clarify, at this point I'm trying to make sense of the topic, I'm posting persona sources to do so, the purpose is one of inviting discussion, to make sense of it, or should I fade away?

Sergey Lazarenko:

there are 5000 subscribers now, it costs 50 euros, who's the moron here? 5,000 people who pay 50 euros a month to be on the topic? Or who?

MMM had over 5,000,000 ....

Evgeniy Chumakov:

MMM had over 5000k ....

just the difference between MMM(they just wanted money) and in the cart they want to get into tech, is that the difference? or is it the same thing?

Sergey Lazarenko:

Let me clarify, at this point I'm trying to make sense of the topic, I'm posting persona sources to do so, the purpose is one of inviting discussion, to make sense of it, or should I fade away?

Those who are interested will find plenty of sources. This is not the place for PR. Your results are unimpressive. Or open a thread on Garchak & Co. if they'll let you.

Vladimir Baskakov:
Anyone who's interested will find plenty of sources. This is not the place for PR. Your results aren't impressive. Or open a thread on Garchak & Co. if they'll let you.

can't you hear me? I can't have results because I don't know the algorithm, I don't understand who I'm PR'ing? You've got to stop taking your phobias out on other people.

Sergey Lazarenko:

can't you hear me? I can't have results because I don't know the algorithm, I don't understand who I'm PR'ing? You've got to stop taking your phobias out on other people.

You don't know, you don't understand and you're making predictions, that's cool.

Vladimir Baskakov:
you don't know, you don't understand and you make predictions, that's cool

what the fuck are the forecasts? there are no forecasts, there are levels relevant to the moment, that's my opinion, that's all