Who trades on levels share their experiences - page 16

khorosh:

Do you manage to trade profitably on levels? How much % per month do you have?

No, I don't, I'm still trying to get into the subject and understand it.

Ilya Vasenin:

The hedge fund strategy is precisely working on levels. Banks work on the same principle. Each fund and bank has its own grid on a particular instrument. Where they stupidly sell, they stupidly buy. And the profit is obtained due to differentiation of instruments, and that's all.

If you have one account, you will be in the red. Even one and the same instrument has to be traded using different strategies. At least 3-4 for one instrument. There is one more trick, but I won't tell it. I can hint that there are legal entities and there are individuals. And there are statistics of where legal entities stand and where individuals stand. This is the direction. But banks trade in either direction on automatic. When the bank goes into a drawdown, the state refills the funds at our expense.

Banks do not trade on the Forex market, they trade on the interbank market at a fixed rate. Read a book, Lech.

I will say this, for the laymen, those who don't know what Gerchik's levels are and what they are all about. Gerchik proposed an algorithm for identifying levels that divides the chart into two zones, in one zone prevail buyers and in the other sellers. When the price crosses a level, then, under certain conditions, the price moves faster just after the level is crossed which allows you to set a short stop and take a long take or a large risk/profit position. That's actually all, that's why people come to the academy to Gerchik, his algorithm allows you to trade manually and have profit at the expense of large risk/profit.

Gold, TVX on LP from level, justification - price has passed 2/3 of APR, stop 1% of APR

XTIUSD oil, False-break of Mirror level... 10% stop from APR, price has now gone over APR in decline

Sergey Lazarenko:
I will speak out, for the dilettantes, those who don't know what Gerchik's levels are and what they are eating with. Gerchik suggested an identification algorithm

Show a TEST of how the strategy works according to Gerchik's idea over two or three years...

Especially for amateurs: a manual strategy can be confused by applying several different strategies at once, while in the TEST only one strategy will unambiguously work... on a long period of time...

If there is no such TEST, then let the amateurs once again take the pasta off their ears...

Sergey Lazarenko:
I will say this, for the laymen, those who don't know what Gerchik's levels are and what they are all about. Gerchik proposed an algorithm for identifying levels that divides the chart into two zones, in one zone prevail buyers and in the other sellers. When the price crosses a level, then, under certain conditions, the price moves faster just after the level is crossed which allows you to set a short stop and take a long take or a large risk/profit position. This is exactly the reason why people try to join the Academy, his algorithm allows manual trading and profit due to large risk/profit.
Did someone ask about Gorchak?

Gold, 1 to 5

Vladimir Baskakov:
Did someone ask about Gorchak?

You asked, and I'll explain, you're acting like a militant obscurantist, that is, Herczyk has a technique for manual trading, or an algorithm, to master it, and to give arguments for criticism, you need to get into the subject, understand it, do you understand the subject? No, I've tried it before, but failed. Since then when you see something about levels given by Gertschik, you have the same reaction, you call me names and so on. Does calling names make you feel better? Or will it make you feel better if you start to understand the subject?

Sergey Lazarenko:

You asked, and I'll explain, you're acting like a militant obscurantist, that is, Herczyk has a technique for manual trading, or an algorithm, to master it, and to give arguments for criticism, you need to get into the subject, understand it, do you understand the subject? No, I tried it once, but I failed. Since then when you see something about levels given by Gertschik, you have the same reaction, you call me names and so on. Does calling names make you feel better? Or will it make you feel better if you start to understand the subject?

You're pushing an untested, unproven and unconfirmed publicized system...