Looking for a programmer, there is an MTS enriching its creator. - page 8

Oh, man... I should have settled for $500... I didn't think I'd be this close to the truth...

Here's a book in Russian:

http://www.forex-ofsite.ru/data/documents/D.-Livermor.-Kak-torgovat-akciyami.rar

My friend Gairat, scrape together some money ($30, however, I'm afraid, will not be enough, the system is complicated), and go to Freelance. And you will be coded this TS - you can get the same thing as J. Livermore.

True, to begin with - I recommend reading his biography, who - surprise - ended his life by suicide in 1940 without a penny of money. (That's to the question of "not a word of lies" in the title)

And I recommend reading Khayyam too, not the one who lived in the Sultan's palace (probably taking advantage of his harem), but the later one:

In scholarship, no sense, no boundaries.
Will reveal more with a secret flap of the eyelashes.
Drink ! The Book of Life ends sadly,
Decorate with wine the flicker of boundaries !

Gayrat Madumarov:

Well, gentlemen, I guess the moment of truth has arrived. To be honest I had a better opinion of people and thought that at least one would agree (of course I would have removed all obligations before giving everything away), what a naive idealist I still am. My intention was to post everything as is, when enough people will be interested, I'm afraid if you drag it out a little longer then the topic will be riddled with dirt finally. And so:

TADA!!!!! http://www.r-5.org/files/books/trading/speculation/Jesse_Livermore-How_To_Trade_In_Stocks_(1940_original)-EN.pdf

Have you even read the book yourself? Livermore dumped all his capital and committed suicide. And he traded stocks, not currencies)

Where is the promised ToR? No ToR, no MTS

It seems that Gayrat Madumarov is a good theorist, philosopher and poet, rather than a practitioner.

And it's all empty talk, as many have already said

I wish I'd dug up an 1890 Tolmud!

Since the strategy itself, even if not formalised, has long been in the public domain, maybe someone somewhere has already formalised it and encoded it? Maybe someone who believes in this strategy should look on overseas forums?

What is there to believe?

There is a reference with gigabytes of trading strategies that you would be sick of downloading, not to mention writing bots or trading on them.

i got it for free (if you don't like it or something goes wrong, let them delete it, i haven't even opened it over a VPN for six months)

https://vk.com/doc230999444_443781238?hash=f95d5e00357f1107fc&dl=71ee60087192480cd6

and the author made a shambles for 8 pages to attract attention, nothing more

The topic-starter believes, and I mean that he should look for a ready-made solution, since the idea is old and not exclusive. Maybe he can even find the code.

Gayrat Madumarov:

Gairat, do you have a personal vision for programming this strategy? What should be in it? What do you want to see on the screen? A table with six columns? Modern possibilities extend much further than just tables...

Alexey Kozitsyn:

Gairat, do you have a personal vision for programming this strategy? What should be in it? What do you want to see on the screen? A table with six columns? Modern possibilities extend much further than just tables...

No, of course (I mean 6 columns), probably need a pivot point indicator, but it is not an end in itself, based on its expert trading as I understood the following, the natural price movement will form pivot points, depending on where the price moves from these pivot points then in the direction and should enter, and exit at the next pivot point if price reversed and share if continued movement.

Gayrat Madumarov:
No, of course, we will probably need a pivot point indicator, but it is not an end in itself. As I understand it, the Expert Advisor will trade on its basis as follows: natural price movement will form pivot points, depending on where price moves from these pivot points, we should enter and exit at the next pivot point if price reversed and increase the share if it continued to move.
OK, so how do you define pivot points?

Alexey Kozitsyn:
OK, so how do you identify the beer points?

I can't tell you better than the author:

1. Write the prices in the Rising Trend column in black.
2. Record prices in the Downtrend column in red.
3. Write prices in pencil in the remaining four columns.
4 (a) Draw a red line under the last recorded price in
Rising Trend column on the first day when you start recording the numbers in
Natural Reaction column. You start doing this at the first reaction
approximately six pips from the last price recorded in the
Rising Trend.
(b) Draw a red line under the last recorded price in the
Natural Reaction column when you start recording numbers in the
Natural Rally or in the Rising Trend column. You start doing this
on the first rally about six pips from the last price
recorded in the Natural Reaction column.
You now have two Pivot Points to watch, and depending on
the behaviour of prices when the market returns to the area of one of these points, you
will be able to form an opinion as to whether or not
a certain trend will resume or the movement is over.