Looking for a programmer, there is an MTS enriching its creator. - page 6

Gayrat Madumarov: I have to go to a freelancer and they will write an expert for my money, which I will put in the code base for free, what is the point of this activity?

I thought that whether to put in the code base - voluntarily decides the owner

Gayrat Madumarov:

If I follow your logic, I should go to freelancing, for my money they will write an expert that I will put in the code base for free, what is the point of such activity?

And where have you seen in kodobase the result of paid orders for free?

No performer in Freelance will do this. If you have a customer, it's sometimes, but it's rare, as I see it.

Your ideas - will remain your ideas, moreover, even the doer himself, having your clearly laid out TK - not the fact that they are interested. Most - will execute the order, and forget about it, having switched to others.

Sometimes you can agree to do the expert for free - but this is if you will have a receipt from the real world for at least several months. When you have a "naked idea", there is a 99% chance that the contractor will only work for "one more step in understanding the market" - most people are not interested.

STARIJ:

I thought it was up to the owner to decide voluntarily whether to put it in the code base

Oh, yeah? Tell me it's free.

Gayrat Madumarov Really? Tell me it's free.

I say: IMHO in CodeBase and puts anyone for free, and there is no income. Then there's Market - different rules there.

STARIJ:

I say: IMHO in CodeBase and puts anyone for free, and there is no income there. There is also Market - different rules there

You've got to be kidding me.

Gayrat Madumarov:   You've got to be kidding me.

There you go, and I... Better not joke around here!

Gayrat Madumarov:

It's all there in the title. A little bit about the system:

Fully mechanical.

Profitable at the time of creation.

Just a programmer's dream in terms of describing the ToR.

If you ask what the catch is, I'll tell you, there are two. The first one was developed long ago. The second one we will not reveal yet in order to maintain the intrigue.

Who is ready to push the trader's mind, please inform us in this thread. A prerequisite is to make a solemn commitment to translate the MTS into the code and post the code in this thread.

To pre-empt some of the posts I'll give a couple of clarifications. It's all about satisfying the human need to order chaos, meaning information chaos. If we implement this MTS in the code, we will either become rich, or we will obtain invaluable knowledge that the system does not work. But in either case we will undoubtedly be one step closer to understanding the market.

For example, a long time ago, at the time of creation, bag/raffik exchange was generating revenue. Times have changed.

1. Why satisfy someone else's need, even a universal one?

2. How to get golden, find a moment on the price chart when someone was buying/selling at 20-70p(200-700p) and ask that entity to explain to you and us why for what and how (mmm, I think they will send) in order to streamline the chaos.

3. What is the understanding to be approached in the process when in the market some are buying tomatoes, others cucumbers etc? Look at the market at the time of bond placement, the wife said the price will be so and the price holds so not because of a vsa or regression but because she decided so and has the resources to secure her wish and the 1st wish is simple - borrow/pay with expensive/cheap money, but how important/needed this in picoscopic volumes of a retail trader?

Gayrat Madumarov:
You've got to be kidding me.

Your main joke, my friend, is in the headline. "MTS, enriching its creator".

Petr Doroshenko:

For example, a long time ago, at the time of creation, bag/raffiti exchanges were generating income. Times have changed.

1. Why satisfy someone else's need, even a universal one?

2. How to get golden, find a moment on the price chart when someone was buying/selling at 20-70p(200-700p) and ask that entity to explain to you and us why for what and how (mmm, I think they will send) in order to streamline the chaos.

3. What is the understanding to be approached in the process when in the market some are buying tomatoes, others cucumbers etc? Look at the market during a bond offering, the wife said the price will be so and the price holds so not because of a vsa or regression, but because she decided so and has the resources to secure her wish, and the 1st wish is simple - borrow/pay with expensive/cheap money, and how important/needed that in picoscopic volumes of a retail trader?

1. I don't understand what "universal" means, I was talking about a "human" need i.e. one that is inherent to humans, I am human and this need is inherent to me, hence I satisfy my need.

2. I think there is more than one right answer.

3. no comment, i did not understand the question.

George Merts:

Your main joke, my friend, is in the headline. "MTS, enriching its creator".

Why don't you tell me what the punchline is and we can all have a laugh.