The online KKM or new sticks in the wheels for freelancers - page 4

it's clear who was pushing the law.)

Sberbank, Romanenko, ATOL)

https://evotor.ru/about-us/#about

Компания - Эвотор
Компания - Эвотор
  • evotor.ru
Требования Основные задачи: Разработка ЛК https://lk.platformaofd.ru : Разработка новых разделов на нашем сайте, добавление новых графиков, отчетов, различная визуализация; Рефакторинг существующего кода; Создание с нуля новых сайтов компании; Создание высоконагруженных сайтов, которые будут посещать тысячи пользователей; Участие в разработке...

Evgeny Belyaev:

I'm wondering how to issue a refund after a purchase? The data on the purchase has already gone to the tax office

There is a simple return button in Yandex, and the tax office will also receive a refund notice if you have a cash register.

Started the process of setting up a cash register to accept money from individuals by law. Thank goodness for the law 54-FZ of the Russian Federation ((((.

I'll probably get a fine from the tax office ... (for an Ip it's less than 30 thousand, but not less than 10 thousand, but the exact amount I don't know).

So soon I will receive money from natural persons strictly to the 54-FZ law. :-) I recommend that everyone who works in the Russian Federation and takes money from individuals and wants to sleep well.

The calculated amount for the transition:

1800 rubles - 3000 rubles \ year - Getting CEP (qualified electronic signature, once a year to renew, the cost of renewal I do not know, probably the same).

6000 rubles / year - FFT (fiscal storage device, payment once a year actually or on filling)

4000 roubles / month - rent of online cash register

3000 roubles/year - payment of OFD services (transfer cheque data to tax committee), if you rent cash register atol, it is included in tariff.

The total cost of the transition to the cash register for an ordinary EE like me:

4 * 12 + 6000 + 3000 = 53 thousand rubles a year.

Of these, 15 thousand must be spent on start-up costs in the first month

Let me outline the picture, I sell not only here, but also to take payment for their services and sell through my site. Extra costs for fines, I do not need, and shutting down due to violations, too, I do not want. Because in addition to this business there is another.

According to the new hemery law 54-FZ on the KKT all until July 1, 2017 must transmit electronic checks to the tax office, especially for online shops and freelancers who are registered as IE and working on simplified income. (

Unfortunately, I, like many, was not ready for this transition, hoped it would pass, and found out by chance in the last few days(((

*Postponement until 1 July 2018 applies only to those who are on the UTII and patent, and those who are in the list of exceptions, unfortunately our activities are not there((((

Let's say thank you very much for supporting small businesses in our homeland .... New costs, new hassle, new way to strangle small businesses.

Evgeny Belyaev:

We all sleep peacefully. There are very few people here who pay taxes from freelancing.

:-))) does anyone really pay for vineyards? Shuvalov's dogs, Gundyaev's cottage near Gelendzhik?

Don't be ridiculous, in a free country, the state will not be able to collect taxes on $20 - $30 - $100 orders. A police state can - partly.

They meet a customer online and write him: "Call me back (gives me a telephone number). I have an order, he comes and does the job - the customer pays in cash.

How the state can control it and take the tax? - You can't. Only a sick plumber will pay tax at the end of the year.

If it is done officially with a pile of papers and a signature, and perhaps through a firm or a sole proprietorship, with a record of work in the housing department, then on the Shuvalov dogs next year you can see the new expensive glamorouscollars with a couple of new flights, a new silver water tap will appear at a summer house near Gelendzhik, and in the vineyards near Anapa, most likely a new imported tractor will work in the spring.

http://forum.klerk.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=22

There are discussions there about online cash registers, with other IEs and professional accountants. Look there for answers, and there are not many FEs here.

Заголовок
Заголовок
  • ToT
  • forum.klerk.ru
Форум для людей, которые умеют считать

Do you understand?

The author is an embedded agent of the FTS.
Now they've started looking into local freelancers too. Soon everyone will be paying tax, whether you leak or sit.

But I'm willing to pay. For the sake of our state.

Alexander Ivanov:
Do you get it?

The author is an embedded agent of the FTS.
Now they've started looking into local freelancers too. Soon everyone will be paying tax, whether you leak or sit.

But I'm willing to pay. For the sake of our state.

They clearly said that there is no money, so they will withdraw it.

Why this stupid financial flow through the tax office. Cut the hell out of them - they only hinder "fair" redistribution.

Sasha, eepst - can we directly transfer money to personal accounts of the gentleman with flying dogs, the owner of cottages near Gelendzhik for silver cranes, the owner of vineyards near Anapa for his new fantasies.

For only one phrase: NO MONEY BUT YOU SHALL BE HOLDEN - you have to give a premium!

Yuriy Zaytsev:

They clearly said there is no money, so they will seize it.

Why this stupid financial flow through the tax office.

Sasha, why don't we transfer money directly to the personal accounts of the gentleman with flying dogs, the owner of summer house near Gelendzhik for silver cranes, the owner of vineyards near Anapa for his new fantasies.

Just for the phrase NO MONEY BUT YOU HOLD OUT - you have to give a premium!

And he is still going to be president. Tandem.

Alexander Ivanov:
А .... will still be president. Tandem.

Stop - no names. It's more accurate to say the owner of vineyards, holiday homes worth billions.

Do you think there will be a cycle? But then we need a new law in the constitution with a short, clear and unambiguous wording: Who is not the president has no right to participate in elections.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Whoa - no names. It's more accurate to say the owner of vineyards and holiday homes worth billions.

You think there will be a cycle? But then we need a new law in the constitution - who has not been president has no right to vote.

))) The main thing is stability.