Who or what is stumbling around - page 4

Alexey Volchanskiy:

More than once I've noticed that as soon as I have big plans or bright ideas to develop a robot, problems arise that are completely beyond my control and derail those plans.

A recent example. My mother lives with me all winter and I take her to the countryside from spring to late autumn, which is how the house is bought. It was agreed that I would take her to the village at the end of May.

I have a brilliant idea how to deal with losing orders with lots. I started to work inspired: I drew a scheme, developed a class system, composed a program, everything went great, my heart sang.

Suddenly, my mother bursts into hysterics: we have to leave for the village right now. It turns out, the first farmer has come there, all huts are opened, windows are broken, etc. Nobody lives there in winter, it is a pure dacha village.

I had to throw everything to hell, go shopping, urgently buy food, get my son off work, he has a sort of van, look for glass here, go to this village ... in short, the whole plan down the drain.

And it's not the first time, it happens all the time.

What's that got to do with it? You'd be tempted to believe in the existence of dark forces ))

and this is so you don't do shit ))))

Aleksey Altukhov:
https://vk.com/audios230949215

I listened to Transurfing on audio back in 2007, it works. I've written a lot more since then, though, so I'll have to pick it up. Thanks for the link.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Yeah, some people are attracted to men, to each his own. You'd do better with your own life as an anonymous shivering anonymous man than to poke around in other people's lives.

Come on,alex. I mean,I don't mean it,but you're my man,you quivering anonymous man.

Is there anything wrong with being horny? On the contrary... Don Juan, Casanova were like that and they have a good reputation...

nowi:

come on alex, i'm not being mean.... and you're my man, you trembling anonymus....

being horny is nothing to be offended by? On the contrary... Don Juan, Casanova were like that and they have quite a reputation...

Okay, peace, friendship, bubblegum.
There's just enough pissed-off anonymous people around here to go around.

God decides everyone's fate.
Pray more often, confess, forgive, have mercy, then God will have mercy.

Alexander Ivanov:

It is good to live with such convictions, it is easy...

Alexander Ivanov:
God forbid that he should love you. He will take you to himself).

Alexey Volchanskiy:

It's not the first time, it happens all the time.

What could it be related to? You'd be tempted to believe in the existence of dark forces.)

It means you have to choose between your life or someone else's.

As far as the village is concerned, nothing would have changed in a week.

I read somewhere that the universe is not interested in human development, so that's why)

Maksim Levashov:
I read somewhere that the universe is not interested in human development, that's why)

;))))

is it serious...?