Who or what is stumbling around - page 10

Vladimir Suschenko:

The hint is clear, but on this subject again an anecdote comes to mind, briefly:

A resident of the capital is visiting a relative in the countryside. They went for a walk in the evening and happened to come across some fondling "lovebirds".
- Vasiliy, you said there are no gays in your village, but look what they are doing!
- Well, they're not gays, they're p******s!

"Not welcome" is good, but not enough... At one time it was fashionable to say: "They don't have Stalin on them! In today's realities I would paraphrase slightly: "Ramzan Akhmatovich is not on them!

That's what distinguishes "rich in spirit" Russians from Europeans who have never seen anything sweeter than a carrot and, of course, have never studied biology :) The vast majority of Russians have a medieval mentality and the fact that homosexuality is a natural phenomenon and frequently encountered in nature is of no big deal, let's kill faggots and raise the number of homosexuals... Many of them are creative and useful people who have never done anything wrong.) What they have on the personal front is personal and none of your business, in my opinion. They take babies abandoned by straight saints and raise them.

Many people also look at them as purely sexual, even though that is not the case. It's more of a psychological phenomenon, they are often married to the opposite sex, but they feel love for their own.

They also bring religion into the mix, medieval consciousness :) The way I see it, they're obviously fighting for their rights because they're sick of stupid idiots giving them a hard time and invading their privacy with their morals...

Vladimir Suschenko:

Намёк понятен, но на эту тему опять же вспоминается анекдот, вкратце его содержание: 

Житель столицы гостит в деревне у родственника. Пошли вечером прогуляться, случайно наткнулись на ласкающихся "голубков".  
- Василий, ты же говорил, что у вас в деревне нет геев, а вон смотри, чем занимаются!?
- Тю, так то же не геи, то п******ы!

"Не приветствуется" - это хорошо, но не достаточно... Одно время модно было говорить: "Сталина на них нету!". В современных реалиях я бы перефразировал слегка: "Рамзана Ахматовича на них нету!".

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

That's what distinguishes "rich in spirit" Russians from European starving population which hasn't seen anything sweeter than a carrot and, of course, hasn't studied biology :) The overwhelming majority of Russians have a medieval mentality and the fact that homosexuality is a natural phenomenon and frequently encountered in nature is of no big deal, let's kill faggots and raise the number of rude homos... Many of them are creative and useful people who have never done anything wrong.) What they have on the personal front is really personal and none of your business, in my opinion. They take babies abandoned by straight saints and raise them.

Also many people look at them as purely coitus with the same sex, although this is not the case at all. It is more of a psychological phenomenon, they are often married to the opposite sex but feel love for their own.

They also bring religion into the mix, medieval consciousness :) As far as I'm concerned, they are fighting for their rights because they are tired of stupid idiots who do not give them a break and invade their privacy with their morals...

Da you two geese are a pair, one red, the other blue. If "...and many of them, by the way, are creative and useful people..." just are, no one would probably pay much attention, the ground for conflict flares up when such a category tries to blend into historically established society, claiming legitimacy and obsessively promoting their views to society.

And this Stalinist, found an example. Move out. In red silk pants, with checkers on three thousand Rolls-Royces and each with seventeen wives in a trailer.

RekkeR:

Da you're two geese a pair, one red, the other blue. If "...and many of them, by the way, are creative and useful people..." is just there, no one would probably pay much attention, the ground of conflict erupts when such a category tries to cut into historically established society, claims to legalise itself and obsessively propagates its views to society.

And this Stalinist, found an example. Move out. In red silk pants, with checkers on three thousand Rolls-Royces and each with seventeen wives in a trailer.

That's what they're trying to do because they're getting screwed. And they have to try, otherwise they will lose their social role. The masses oppose everything - gmo, migrants, gays... and what will you eat, who will be your janitor and who will paint and create art, hehe :) and these same believers in general have opposed computers recently, they will chip away at all these poor people :)

They would have stayed in sandals and dance games in 30-degree frosts if they had not undergone the civilization phenomenon

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I don't think there are so many of them that their parade is noticeable at all :) but it's not as scary as a parade of drunken airborne troops, for example :)

Nah, I was in Gorky Park at the Airborne Troops, if someone gets drunk - they drag him in the shade from the sun)))) They're ordinary guys there, fellow soldiers, normalcy prevails, but of course there's a bit of a row with alcohol, but only between the soldiers themselves. They don't touch others, me and a friend of mine who once drank there too (and the entrance to the park was open of course, otherwise they would have taken out the gate))), we forgot about Airborne Day and thought it was a day off, and nobody interrogated us like why we didn't wear blue berets))) Something comparing Airborne Day with gay pride does not work. These movements don't correlate at all in my opinion. In general, gay pride parades to discuss what to propagandize, so I'm going to ignore this topic.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

That's what they're trying to do because they're getting screwed. ...

Who would fuck them up, people wouldn't even know who they are if they didn't flaunt their attraction and have their parades. So you're confusing cause and effect.

geratdc:

No, I've been to Gorky Park in the Airborne Forces, where if someone gets rowdy, they drag him out of the sun in the shade))) They're ordinary guys there, fellow soldiers, normalcy prevails, but of course there's a bit of a row with alcohol, but only between the soldiers themselves. They don't touch others, me and a friend of mine who once drank there too (and the entrance to the park was open of course, otherwise they would have taken out the gate))), we forgot about Airborne Day and thought it was a day off, and nobody interrogated us like why we didn't wear blue berets))) Something comparing Airborne Day with gay pride does not work. These movements don't correlate at all in my opinion. In general, gay pride parades to discuss what to propagandize, so I'll forget about it.
For instance I have had some run-ins with gopota, I remember a drunk vdashnik who kicked my bicycle, there was injustice at the police station and in the court, gays have never done anything wrong :))

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
For example, I've had run-ins with the gopota, I remember a drunken policeman kicking my bike, there was injustice at the police and court, and gays have never done anything wrong :))
I went for a walk now and there is a pile of dog shit outside my front door. She didn't do me any harm, but I'm against having shit lying around. Why are you so defensive about the pigeons? I thought you said you had a woman you love. Or does one thing interfere with the other?

Alexey Volchanskiy:
Went for a walk just now, there's a pile of dog shit lying around the front door. She didn't do me any harm, but I'm against having shit lying around. Why are you so defensive about pigeons, I thought you wrote, you have a woman you love. Or does one thing interfere with the other?

i don't care at all, i just like to always put forward the opposite opinion :) a bunch of dog shit - of course gays piled up!, that's p....

I can't see myself in that role, unfortunately, except at the parade

"Have you read Plato's Pyrus, by the way? ) that's where they thrived in antiquity. But what a legacy!

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

i don't care at all, i just like to always put forward the opposite opinion :) a bunch of dog shit - of course the gays did!, that's p....

I can't see myself in that role, unfortunately, unless it's at a parade.

Have you ever read Plato's "The Feast", by the way? ) that's where they thrived in antiquity. But what a legacy!

the pile of dog shit was an allegory.

Fucking hell, here we go))

About your sticks...

I think it's only natural on the road to success...if you make plans, and everything goes well and smoothly along the way, then your goal is probably a false one and you'll end up with a bummer. And if you meet a lot of bad luck, pain, various legal problems and so on, it means that your goal will lead you to success.

In general, the more thorny the path (not only the complexity of the code, but also the environment itself, a particular stage in life), the higher the reward.

So, if you say that you have a lot of problems in life - rejoice, it means that your idea of filters and losing trades is really f*cking good!