Who or what is stumbling around - page 5

Maksim Levashov:
I read somewhere that the universe is not interested in human development, so that's why)
I wonder how the authors of such a statement found out about the plans of the universe?

Maxim Romanov:
I wonder how the authors of this statement found out about the plans of the universe.

The author must have prayed too much, and then his forehead bumped and the illumination came...

;)))

Geez, what kind of nonsense can forex bring to unsophisticated souls...?

What an awesome thread, I read it in the same breath,
mood lifted, laughing in places.
Volchansky, your energy is positive.

We had a boy named Misha... The teacher picks him up from his desk and says, "Tell Misha his homework, and he begins, "You know, I really wanted to learn the lessons, I opened the textbook, wrote his homework in the book, look, but it was necessary to save someone, something happened, etc." Or, "Why wasn't Misha in class yesterday? Or "Why wasn't Misha in class yesterday?". You know, he really wanted to come, but on the way he fell in a puddle, and you know, it is not the month of May, came home to change his trousers, something happened again, etc..

I think that's just the way people are.

Олег avtomat:

;))))

is it serious...?

What are you confused about? The idea of human development, or reasoning about the opinion of the universe, or just reasoning about the universe?

Maksim Levashov:
I read somewhere that the universe is not interested in human development, so that's why)

I think the universe doesn't care. However, some forces are indeed not interested in human development, but that's not a problem, they don't take the very idea of that development seriously.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

What are you confused about? The idea of human development, or reasoning about the opinion of the universe, or just reasoning about the universe?

confused???

;)))))

You're so confused...

Alexey Volchanskiy:

It's from a violation of the wuwei principle

Олег avtomat:

confused???

;)))))

you're so confused...

And only you can lead me out of the darkness and bring me to an understanding, oh great cabanuya great matlabus?

Maxim Romanov:
I wonder how the authors of this statement found out about the plans of the universe.

It is very simple - natural increase of entropy in the universe prevents any creative action. In other words, decay and destruction are always less energy consuming than creation and development (ordering, complication). So yes, in some philosophical sense the Universe is not interested in development of man, or in development of anything. That is why to go to bed more often is more desirable than to get up in the morning and go to work.

Thus a man meets a lot of obstacles in his way while creating something, but the blame for this lies not in temptations of the devil or envious neighbour (although the neighbour is also subject to the universal law and wishes to "simplify" the condition of the neighbour), but in the law of increasing global entropy.

In many trillion trillion years, any observer from anywhere in the universe will not see a single star around him. He will have no reason to believe that the Big Bang ever happened and will generally think that a hovering mind in the void has always existed and will exist forever. It will be the Highlander who remains alone.))