and wandering around randomly again... - page 31

Yuriy Asaulenko:

It's been done by cooler people than us.)

There are all kinds of people here))

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Perhaps the only sensible TA clause is "the market takes everything into account". If that's true, then you don't need to read the rest.
The market is the action of hundreds of thousands of reacting people and machines to a complex, ambiguous flow of information. The market cannot "take everything into account", it's like saying "football takes everything into account", no, some people take the best into account and skim off the cream, while others make up excuses about the market as a whole, what it takes into account.

nowi:

He said no closing on aggregate... you're inattentive)

ps: he managed to get you on the hook after all.... to stir up interest... well... get your ears ready, another batch of noodles is on the way.....))

it's obvious, in my opinion, that one cannot make money simply by MOTION... otherwise everyone would sooner or later come to the same conclusion-system and make fortunes without any need to make predictions... it is unclear who would pay for it... to say that one can systematically make profit without any predictions is the same as saying one can build a printing press to make money legally and quietly earn money that way....

You can't say something is impossible. I am not sure that it is possible, but maybe the man has invented something that others do not see because they know it is impossible. Let's look at the world from a broader perspective, allowing for the possibility of everything. Everything that is imaginable is possible and even what is impossible to imagine is also possible.
Well, he would not say how it works, and well, maybe it does not work at all, it is absolutely unclear what kind of person sits on the other side of the nickname. If it worked and he was somehow interested in cooperation, it would be possible to think of something, but now... I've got enough theories and algorithms of my own for 50 years.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Manual. The EA is worse, successful/failure is ~ 50/50 with a decent profit/loss ratio.
Yes, sometimes manually is better. Do you set stops and takes accurately? How many deals per day?

khorosh:
Yes, sometimes manually is better. Do you set stops and takes clearly? How many trades a day?
5-10, sometimes up to 15. There are no Take Profit. I've already written that I do not make any forecasts. All decisions are made as the game unfolds. There are no stops - we close according to the situation. I have a stop, but it fulfills a protective function, i.e. in case of Internet failure.

khorosh:
And this "randomness" can last the rest of your life. As Paukas said, all advisers flush sooner or later, only some owners of those advisers die rich before that moment).
That's how his TA works.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
5-10, sometimes up to 15. There are no takers - I wrote - I don't predict anything. All decisions as the play progresses. There are no stops - we close according to the situation. I have a stop, but it fulfils a protective function, for example in case of Internet failure.
I see, scalping means. I thought it may be a medium-term strategy. Scalping is more complicated. How many pips does a trade average? By the way, how many instruments do you trade?

ILNUR777:
So he's got TA working.
I don't do TA. Arithmetic is enough for me). I don't think arithmetic is part of TA yet).

Yuriy Asaulenko:
I don't do TA. Arithmetic is enough for me). I don't think arithmetic is part of TA yet).
I was not responding to your comment about TA.

khorosh:
I see, scalping means. I thought it may be a medium-term strategy. Scalping is more complicated. How many pips in a deal on the average? By the way, how many instruments do you trade?

I wouldn't call it scalping, more like intraday. Although, many trades do end up as scalping, but that is a by-product.

Pips, trade - I don't know. Profit for the day at least 80 pips (like plan fulfilled)), usually more - can take 400-500, as it goes. But these are exchange points for Sberbank or Gasprom futures. They are very different in different symbols, and naturally, the number of points per day is also different.