and wandering around randomly again... - page 35

khorosh:

I want to boast). Made a new script that draws support and resistance levels.

and the principle of determination is a sliding window?

khorosh:

I want to boast). Made a new script for myself that draws support and resistance levels.

Then brag about what it's based on. Otherwise, bragging about yourself doesn't make a person look good.

khorosh:

I want to boast). Made a new script for myself that draws support and resistance levels.

I always thought they only existed in the imagination.

Younga:
and the principle of determination is a sliding window?
Yes, a sliding window on price and a sliding window on the timeline.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
I have always believed that they exist only in the imagination.
They are more likely to be objective in nature and shaped by the psychology of the crowd.

khorosh:
Most likely they have an objective character and are formed at the expense of crowd psychology.

Mm-hmm. If it is parallel (higher or lower, not really important) then it is a support-resistance line. If it is sloping, then it is a channel, no other way around. There are so many terms.

But there is a very simple rule - do not use unnecessary hypotheses.

Look at the SB charts at the beginning of the topic. You will find so many lines formed by the psychology of the crowd)).

Yuriy Asaulenko:
I always thought they only existed in the imagination.
It reminded me of Bernard Shaw. When a pesky passenger sitting next to him asked him what was in your bag, Bernard Shaw decided to play a trick on him: "My friend keeps dreaming about snakes; I'm carrying a mongoose in my bag for him. The neighbour wonders: "Well, snakes are imaginary, aren't they? Bernard Shaw retorts: "So the mongoose is imaginary...!?

khorosh:

It's quite beautiful.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Then praise what you are based on. Otherwise, praising oneself does not make one handsome.
Praise and brag are slightly different verbs. For example, if I wrote: Oh, how good I am, what a script I wrote. Then I'm praising myself. I am bragging about the script. Like what a good script, I have and you do not. Well indirectly, yes (to some extent, you're right) if I wrote this good script, then I'm good.)

khorosh:
Praise and brag are slightly different verbs. For example, if I wrote: Oh, how good I am, what a script I wrote. Then I am praising myself. I am bragging about the script. Like what a good script, I have and you do not. Well indirectly, yes (to some extent, you're right), if I wrote this good script, then I'm good.)

It's time to test the Expert Advisor based on it with trading on levels!