Registration for the Real Accounts (Cents) Championship July 2017 . - page 94

Vladimir Gribachev:

OK, a little later then.

OK

And if on MT5 instead of 1000 cents, open a $1000 account, would that not work ?

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I'm a newbie myself, I get bullied by everyone, my little balancing act is in the profile

In one small day my robot Vasya was able to modestly make 11668/1052 for today's second. Me and Vasya know that it's not enough to join the real guys club, but we'll try our best))

And the girls get in the way of the trading process. More guests...

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

If I open a $1000 account on MT5 instead of 1000 cents, would that not work ?

It's fine, the most important thing is 1,000.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

The robot is in the way?

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Alexei, be careful - they are already betting on your trade, then on the girls, you won't get away with it :)

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I'm a newbie myself, I get bullied by everyone, my little balancing act is in the profile

In one small day my robot Vasya was able to modestly make 11668/1052 for today's second. Me and Vasya know that it's not enough to join the club of real guys, but we'll try hard))

It's a joke :)

Alexey Volchanskiy:

In one small day my robot Vasya was able to modestly make 11668/1052 for today's second. Vasya and I know that's not enough to join the real guys club, but we'll try hard))

Only today's guys can become bros in the future))

Server Muradasilov:

Alexei, be careful - they are already betting on your trade, then on the girls, you will not get away with it :)

Brothers, I'm out of the loop, it's Vasya!

Please register my signal toohttps://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/320937 and tell me when you can start.

Торговые сигналы для MetaTrader 5: Shock new strategy
Торговые сигналы для MetaTrader 5: Shock new strategy
  • 999 999.00 USD
  • Petros Shatakhtsyan
  • www.mql5.com
Торговый Сигнал Shock new strategy для MetaTrader 5: копирование сделок, мониторинг счета, автоматическое исполнение сигналов и социальный трейдинг