Registration for the Real Accounts (Cents) Championship July 2017 . - page 91

Andrey Dik:
Yes, I understand what Kirill is saying, but Kirill didn't understand what I am saying - if there are trades, but FF is 0, it can only mean one thing (if FF is calculated correctly) - there are no closed positions. Those who have fv's other than 0 have the right to be higher in the ranking than those who do not have closed positions, it's obvious.

I understood what you understood too - or can I be on a first-name basis? I don't know what to do now.

Of course, it is logical that with PF = 0 you should take the maximum.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

My suggestion to accept. The date by which a participant can be verified is the last day of the competition, not the last day of the entry 9.07.17

Server

Vitaly

Andrey

No objection?

No objection, mark in the table "to note".

Олег avtomat:

that's exactly what you're doing now, regardless of the absurdity of your quilt...

But you're not in the contest, but you're shoving your Trojan horse in everybody's face.

If you hadn't insisted now, your formula could be seen as a simple mistake - it happens, everybody makes mistakes. But your"blanket ***" stinks and you still can't get away with it. Why? Why? What's your intent? To screw with the contest? And why don't you enter -- to show me how skilled you are.

+

Server Muradasilov:

I don't mind, mark it in the table "on note".

Ok ready - from now on we accept everyone who does not have verification with the condition before the end of the contest - to pass it ... I'll write in a footnote

Yuriy Zaytsev:

I understood what you understood too - or can I be on a first-name basis? I don't know what to do now.

Of course, it is logical that with PF = 0 you should take the maximum.

We've been on a first-name basis for a long time, have you forgotten?

Andrey Dik:

we're on a first-name basis, remember?

Ah well, but as I remember not a "friend" :-))) , for ideological reasons, or for reasons of residence, by the way there was good weather yesterday in Cupertino.

And by the way, I still don't know where your horse is, is he on holiday? why he's not in the race.

When there are no losing trades,Recovery Factor=0 and Profit Factor: n/a.

How are you going to use them ?

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Ah well, but as I remember not a "friend" :-))) , for ideological reasons, or for reasons of residence, by the way there was good weather yesterday in Cupertino.

And by the way, I still don't know where your horse is, is he on holiday? why he's not in the race.

He already told me.) - he won't be racing this month.

Server Muradasilov:

He already said ) - won't be participating this month

Well I must not have read it, I don't always read everything. I don't have the time in my life.

Andrey Dik:

If fv 0 with already existing trades, it's an error not in the formula but in the data reception. Vitaly will come and sort out the mess.

Greetings!

What are we going to correct? Actually "0" won't be so long, it's only at the beginning of the path, then there will already be a number other than zero.