Registration for the Real Accounts (Cents) Championship July 2017 . - page 118

Vitaly Muzichenko:

The problem was with bringing in the types - there was a gap to blame

"Can't execute, can't pardon.

guilty, there was a blank.

:)

AND I'M SICK, I CAN BARELY SEE, SEVERE POLLEN ALLERGY

I'M GOING TO GET BETTER SOON.

SORRY ABOUT THE CAPSLOSS, I'M COVERED IN SNOT AND TEARS.

Kirill Belousov:

no mercy, no execution.

guilty, there was a gap.

:)

Kirill, how do you manage to open/close 166 trades in 8 hours (today) and another 26 are hanging? And all this with a leverage of 1:200?

Alexandr Murzin:

Kirill, how do you manage to open/close 166 trades in 8 hours (today) and have another 26 hanging around? And all this with a leverage of 1:200?

I am shocked myself :)

Orders are hanging because sometimes one needs to rest and not to fall asleep in front of the computer with auto-trading on :)

shoes polished with the wrong paint.... went askew...

Guys!

Newsflash!

This is what training looks like :-)

And this is what death looks like :-) :-)

You're welcome, I'm off to the disco in ten minutes, I want to take away the grand prize of dancing tonight :)

By the end of the week, the leaders had changed dramatically.

Kirill Belousov was well and confidently ahead, and it seemed that he couldn't have any more obstacles, but alas.

Alexandr Murzin took the lead by quite a wide margin, congratulations to him!

Yohana Parmi all the way down, and such a good start, and a beautiful continuation.

MVS is in the third place, and shorted euro/lb by no small amount, so that makes 2 positions. By the way, I lost the last contest by the same method, and on the same pair, I strongly believe in the pound, but it does not believe in me).

Started to come out of the allergic state,, in general the robot worked unattended, lying down and watching TV. I was very surprised to see that I didn't lose, even a slight profit of $1052 ))))

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Started to come out of the allergic state,, in general the robot worked unattended, lying down and watching TV. I was very surprised to see that I didn't lose, even a slight profit - $1052 ))))

Profit, you say? I always trusted the signal service, but now I have doubts, or maybe my eyesight is not right anymore.

Торговые сигналы для MetaTrader 4: Shock ScalpHunter 2
Торговые сигналы для MetaTrader 4: Shock ScalpHunter 2
  • 20.00 USD
  • Alexey Volchanskiy
  • www.mql5.com
Торговый Сигнал Shock ScalpHunter 2 для MetaTrader 4: копирование сделок, мониторинг счета, автоматическое исполнение сигналов и социальный трейдинг