Registration for the Real Accounts (Cents) Championship July 2017 . - page 124

Serhii Shevchuk:

It will be interesting if, after such a posh nerve-wracking move, he takes TP ))

Why, there's a chance.

Very little)

2pts short of closing on stopout

Vitaly Muzichenko:

2pts short of closing on the stopout

Well, that's the beauty of it. "For the soul to curl up and turn around".

What was the reason for the entry, if that's not a secret? Like against a sluggish uptrend... Or was there a certainty that price had already settled below the level (where SL is) after the fall?

Serhii Shevchuk:

Well, that's the beauty of it. "To make the soul curl up and turn around."

What was the reason for the entry, if it's not a secret? It seemed to be against a sluggish uptrend... Or was you sure that the price had already settled below the level (where SL is) after the fall?

Levels. There was a trade, a lot of studs, so I made an entry.

That's it, waffles

Vitaly Muzichenko:

That's it, waffles

Waffles?

Vitaly Muzichenko:

That's it, waffles.

Vitaly, how come, hah, I'm in 3rd place now, I didn't think so)

Congratulations to Alexander and Denis. It's a pleasure to share the podium with you).

Summing up the results of the July championship

The first nomination goes to Alexandr Murzin.

The second nomination goes to Denis Chugrin

A huge thank you to MetaQuotes Software Corp. for providing its resources for conducting the Championship to the MQL5.community users

Thank you to Vitaly Muzichenko andVladislav Andruschenko, the sponsors of the July competition, for their support of the project. Don't worry, our sponsors will sponsor next championships and reward them with good profits!

Please send me the information for sending the trophies to the winners in my email .

Vyacheslav Kornev:
Congratulations to Alexander and Denis. It's a pleasure to share the podium with you).

Thank you ) A new August championship is coming soon !

Denis Chugrin:

Thank you ) New August championship coming up !

Already September =)

Contest №4 Real Cent-account: 04.09.2017 — 29.09.2017
Contest №4 Real Cent-account: 04.09.2017 — 29.09.2017
  • view.new10.top
В конкурсе могут принимать участие только верифицированные пользователи форума  Допускается автоматическая и ручная торговля на платформе или Нет ограничений на размер торгового лота Завершение конкурса: 29.09.2017 Призовой фонд делится между двумя номинациями, и на данный момент составляет: Идёт сбор ↑ Победитель будет определён по двум...