Registration for the Real Accounts (Cents) Championship July 2017 . - page 114

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

Thank you for the information. But this is not the right way to calculate FS in signals. It doesn't tell you anything.

Because one signal may have a single large drawdown and another may have very small, but very many and the total drawdown will be much higher than the first one.

And it will turn out that the second one has much higher FV.

We should not divide by the Maximum drawdown by balance, but by the Total drawdown.

That's right, I support it.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

That's right, I second that.

for nothing

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

As I started the competition a week late, I had no intention of winning any nominations.

But once I saw how the Recovery Factor (RF) was counted, it was immediately clear that I could easily win the second nomination.

I have already written about this. You just need to make a lossless trade and close 1 order with -0.01 and the QF will be at its maximum, since QF = Profit / 0.01.

So I did. And I got the highest FV right away. And then I purposely closed several more orders with a minus to lower it. I.e. I should not have included it into formula.

But I still do not understand how PV is calculated in signals.

"don't rape your grandmother"... :-) It's a catchphrase - nothing personal ... Specifically, what?

It's not clear.

Read more...

Andrey Dik:

for nothing

+

because they don't know what they're doing :)

Good, for yourself, you reckon... :-)

DO YOU HAVE TO HAVE HERE?

When people have counted and decided.... And there more/less is IMHO not our concern.

---

Kirill Belousov:

+

for they know not what they do :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qr_59cjYjzQ

Егор Крид и Виктория Боня - Надо Ли (Премьера клипа, 2014)
Егор Крид и Виктория Боня - Надо Ли (Премьера клипа, 2014)
  • www.youtube.com
Смотрите премьеру клипа Егора Крида на песню "Надо Ли" с участием Виктории Бони. Global Star Russia - интеграция брендов в проекты артистов / Product Placeme...

Registration for the month of August

Регистрация участников, на чемпионат реальных счетов (центы), Август месяц 2017 года
Регистрация участников, на чемпионат реальных счетов (центы), Август месяц 2017 года
  • www.mql5.com
Добро пожаловать на состязание ! Подать заявку на участие в Августе , можно здесь. Мониторинг счетов, участников Июльского чемпионата...

Server Muradasilov:

IMHO, crooked, and early, and gone... somehow.

Server Muradasilov:

BAD, IMHO.

Roman Shiredchenko:

BAD, IMHO.

It's already gone.