Registration for the Real Accounts (Cents) Championship July 2017 . - page 110

Renat Akhtyamov:

Very interesting. Where is the score, in which column?

If in the latter - no need to answer, I see.

One thing I don't understand - how did TCs with such a large drawdown manage to take 1st and 2nd place respectively?

After all, the provider could have been a copyist... 100% drawdown is livantos.

Here the maximum drawdown is not in percentage, but in cents. Correspondingly 32.3 and 47.8 cents for 1st and 2nd place by index. Yes, the TC indices are given in the last column.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/7327898/usdcad-m-m15-roboforex-cy-ltd

The hilarious and sometimes surprising Canadian

График USDCAD.m, M15, 2017.07.11 16:12 UTC, RoboForex (CY) Ltd., MetaTrader 5, Real
График USDCAD.m, M15, 2017.07.11 16:12 UTC, RoboForex (CY) Ltd., MetaTrader 5, Real
  • www.mql5.com
Символ: USDCAD.m. Период графика: M15. Брокер: RoboForex (CY) Ltd.. Торговая платформа: MetaTrader 5. Режим торговли: Real. Дата: 2017.07.11 16:12 UTC.

New Zealander

https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/7327912/nzdusd-m-m5-roboforex-cy-ltd

I want to visit this magnificent country where human meat was eaten

График NZDUSD.m, M5, 2017.07.11 16:14 UTC, RoboForex (CY) Ltd., MetaTrader 5, Real
График NZDUSD.m, M5, 2017.07.11 16:14 UTC, RoboForex (CY) Ltd., MetaTrader 5, Real
  • www.mql5.com
Символ: NZDUSD.m. Период графика: M5. Брокер: RoboForex (CY) Ltd.. Торговая платформа: MetaTrader 5. Режим торговли: Real. Дата: 2017.07.11 16:14 UTC.

График USDCHF.m, M15, 2017.07.11 16:17 UTC, RoboForex (CY) Ltd., MetaTrader 5, Real
График USDCHF.m, M15, 2017.07.11 16:17 UTC, RoboForex (CY) Ltd., MetaTrader 5, Real
  • www.mql5.com
Символ: USDCHF.m. Период графика: M15. Брокер: RoboForex (CY) Ltd.. Торговая платформа: MetaTrader 5. Режим торговли: Real. Дата: 2017.07.11 16:17 UTC.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Dear participants, you can look at the net profit, performance and index estimates of their TS at 12-00 MSK, 11 07 17g. by the methodology, which I do not impose, but, I will tell in detail, if anyone will be interested:

I am interested in the details.

the last 10 pages have been bluntly scrolled through, sorry... or more accurately, cut the crap, guys.

the second nomination could have been called anything, from "Turnip" to something like "Singularity", it doesn't matter, just the name. and what is behind the name is popularly shown in the pop-up hints on the competition monitoring site. read the "Composition" on the label, as they say. in any case, all of the decisions have been discussed many times and chewed up to the point of porridge, so it makes no sense to rewrite the rules, to put it mildly, but roughly speaking - you categorically shouldn't. there will always be someone who doesn't like the rules, so why should we please everyone like a redcake?

Besides, I clarify once again - the score in the second nomination is not an absolute indicator, it should not be absolute, it is a relative indicator, such as the same serial number in the table, but this number is obtained not by simple counting of participants, but by the formula inherent in the score. is that clearer?

If you cross a pedigreed programmer (you know, bald with glasses and old hand-to-hand jumper) and a trader (typical trader, who lies in a hammock between two palm trees near the sea under the scorching sun with a laptop on his lap and a Juice in his hands, and surely in a tie and black jacket), then you get an average user of mql5.com, who is inclined not to trust the reference and make 3 times (so as not to glaze over) NormalizeDouble over the same number...

ZS. more than sure **** went to check what happens if you apply NormalizeDouble to a number three times... and at least one more person...

Kirill Belousov:
I am interested in the details.

It all comes down to an attempt to find some universal methodology for assessing each TS using already known and established concepts such as Recovery Factor (RF), Profitability (P) and Quality of Transactions (QT), the product of which led to the concept of Effectiveness (E) of the TS:

E = FV*QS*P, where

PV = Net Profit (Loss)/Maximum Drawdown;

P = % Profit trades / % Loss trades;

VS = Average Profit/Average Loss. At that, in a no-loss trade the VS = 1, P = 1, due to their uncertainty, which is equal to E = FV and these parameters neither improve nor reduce E, i.e. this style of trading is not encouraged.

The parameter E itself probably already characterizes objectively enough the features of TS, but to strengthen the role of net profit, I introduced the concept of Index (I) of TS, which is obtained by multiplying of E by the net profit (loss) (NI), because the final aim of trading is the net profit:

I = E* PE

I think the TS index will allow you to objectively evaluate both profitability and reliability and stability of the TS, that will allow the trader to recognize in time the correctness or wrongness of the chosen strategy. At such competitions we will reveal the validity or invalidity of these statements. So far, I think the Index has ranked the participants fairly. Time will tell. Everyone can study their index and understand what made it higher or lower and what exactly they should pay attention to in order to raise it.

As you can see, 4 participants, so far, have pulled ahead, and 4 participants urgently need to take action to save the account.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

It all comes down to an attempt to find some universal methodology for assessing each TS using already known and established concepts such as Recovery Factor (RF), Profitability (P) and Quality of Transactions (QT), the product of which led to the concept of Effectiveness (E) of the TS:

E = FV*QS*P, where

PV = Net Profit (Loss)/Maximum Drawdown;

P = % Profit trades / % Loss trades;

VS = Average Profit/Average Loss.

The parameter E itself probably already characterizes quite objectively the features of TS, but to strengthen the role of net profit, I introduced the concept of Index (I) of TS, which is obtained by multiplying of E by the Net Profit (Loss) (NP), because the ultimate aim of trading is the net profit:

I = E* PE

I think the TS index will allow you to objectively evaluate both profitability and reliability and stability of the TS, that will allow the trader to recognize in time the correctness or wrongness of the chosen strategy. At such competitions we will reveal the validity or invalidity of these statements. So far, I think the Index has ranked the participants fairly. Time will tell. Everyone can study the index and understand what made it higher or lower and what exactly one should pay attention to in order to raise it.

Thank you. The approach is clear.

I see from the forum that you have long been puzzled by the problem of system parameters.

What would you call the parameter = Real Profit/Potential Loss

Kirill Belousov:

Thank you. The approach is understandable.

I can see from the forum that you have been puzzled by the problem of system parameters for a long time.

What would you call the parameter = Real Profit/Potential Loss

This is the FS or a parameter close to it. But, it, alone, does not fully characterize the TS. I am searching for a parameter that characterises the stability of the TS over time, to complement the Index.