Registration for the Real Accounts (Cents) Championship July 2017 . - page 52

Vitaly Muzichenko:
It was discussed before 5-7 pages ago. Rebates are tiny - we ignore them and do not take them into account.

example of a dc on i. . Rebates -64% of the deposit in 6 months is tiny?

we need a concrete solution

Anatoliy Ivanov:

example of a dc on i. . Rebates -64% of deposit in 6 months-is it tiny?

need a concrete solution

Yeah, and we don't have a 6 month contest

Anatoliy Ivanov:

example of a dc on i. . Rebates -64% of deposit in 6 months-is it tiny?

need a concrete solution

We don't think it will influence the championship abruptly. Even if they suddenly come up with a solution, there is nothing to start with now.

Server Muradasilov:

The contest lasts a month, only a few brokers get rebates every day, I don't think it will influence the championship globally. Even if, suddenly, there will be a decision, there is nothing to build on now.
Besides, the contest ends on the 28th and rebates will be 4 days later.

If I manage to finish the new template by the end of the month, I will also participate 100%.

As for the order opening signal, I may use any kind of signal, even a wopper will do.

I have implemented my idea that it does not matter how you enter the market, as long as you live and work with it. Very interesting idea!

I have recoded all functions of position management with baskets of different orders, improved functionality of adaptive grid (pyramid, lots)

all that is left is lots management and modification of positions with pending orders

i hope i will manage to do it in time. i have been working on this pattern for 2 months now. i am too tired to work, but i still have enough energy to do it.

I have 1500 lines of code so far, I think I will fit the same amount.

By the way, when does registration end?

Vladimir Gribachev:
By the way, when does registration end?

Information from the original source

Contest №3 Real Cent-account: 03.07.2017 — 28.07.2017
Contest №3 Real Cent-account: 03.07.2017 — 28.07.2017
  • view.new10.top
В конкурсе могут принимать участие только верифицированные пользователи форума  Допускается автоматическая и ручная торговля на платформе или Нет ограничений на размер торгового лота Завершение конкурса: 28.07.2017 Призовой фонд делится между двумя номинациями, и на данный момент составляет: Идёт сбор ↑ Победитель будет определён по двум...

Vladimir Gribachev:

If I manage to finish the new template by the end of the month, I will also participate 100%.

As for the order opening signal, I may use any kind of signal, even a wopper will do.

I have implemented my idea that it does not matter how you enter the market, as long as you live and work with it. Very interesting idea!

I have recoded all functions of position management with baskets of different orders, improved the functionality of the adaptive grid (pyramid, lots)

all that is left is lots management and modification of positions with pending orders

i hope i will manage to do it in time. i have been working on this pattern for 2 months now. i am really tired, but i still have a good time

I have 1500 lines of code so far, I think I will fit the same amount.

Try harder .......

Server Muradasilov:

Anyone interested in maintaining the English part of the forum?

We need to open a thread identical to this one for the month of July.

I am also looking for people who would like to open branches in other parts of the forum and support them.

The offer is still on the table.

It's weird, no one thinks about the prospect of ........... I don't know why not.

Sergey Gritsay:
Created a signal for the competition https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/311912
added to the talitza