Registration for the Real Accounts (Cents) Championship July 2017 . - page 119

LIKES OF DEATH - opera - ditto

it's all gone...

Vladislav Andruschenko:

all is lost...

Don't get discouraged. There are still five days to go.

and I'm like, "whoop, I'm in 4th place haha. didn't see that coming. Even though I started a week late.

Vyacheslav Kornev:

and I was like, whoop, and I came in 4th place haha. didn't expect it. Although I started a week late.

The longer you trade the less profit you make, that's how Martins are.

Do you give any prizes for the second and third places in each category? Without the second and third place winners, there would be no intrigue in the competition and the victory would not be so intoxicating)))

geratdc:
Are there any prizes for second and third places in each category? After all, without the participants who took second and third places there would be no intrigue in the contest and the victory would not be so intoxicating)))

So far only the first prizes.

It would be great if MQ would support the competition with a prize, and give this as a gift for the first or second nomination:

Are there Nazis working in MQL? It's a shame, it's a shame))

I'm sorry, I can't actively participate in reviews, analysis and discussion of the championship. I have been out of the rhythm of forum life for a while. Missed this Friday, last Friday, probably will miss next Friday, probably will miss finals. Not sure if I will be able to compete in August. The entry table for August will be kept as best I can.

But I'm with you, I watch it from my mobile phone from time to time.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

AND I'M SICK, I CAN BARELY SEE, SEVERE POLLEN ALLERGY

I'M GOING TO GET BETTER SOON.

SORRY ABOUT THE CAPSLOSS, I'M FULL OF SNOT AND TEARS.

Lyosha, what pollen allergy?