Is there proof of profit from using Autotrading? - page 15

The bulk of the forex crowd are like fishermen who show the size of the (un)caught fish with their hands and always teach others how to catch a whale.

Lilita Bogachkova:

I wonder what the purpose of the tester and the SL is? Is it all about promoting third party products?

The role of the tester is to check the algorithm's performance and debugging. It also allows you to quickly predict the outcome of a trade when making changes to the algorithm.

I believe the tester saves a lot of time in strategy development, it is a very powerful and necessary tool for a programmer.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

I wonder why you show such trinkets here.

The trinkets whose tests I've posted above give a small but significant addition to my pension. Here are this week's results:

Renat Akhtyamov:

The role of the tester is to check the algorithm's performance and debugging. It also allows you to quickly predict the outcome of a trade when making changes to the algorithm.

I think the tester saves a lot of time in strategy development, it's a very powerful and necessary tool for the programmer.

Then what is it about?

Renat Akhtyamov:

Madame is based on the test and tastes the footsteps...

Let her not get her hopes up.

Lilita Bogachkova:

Then what is it about?

The test is not everything and the result of the test is not the expected percentage of profit, especially with stops. The programme is still being finalised, first on the demo and then on the real account.

There are a lot of nuances.

Renat Akhtyamov:

The test is not all there is to it. The programme is still being finalised, first on the demo and then on the real thing.

There are so many nuances.

)) Well, finally. No one is arguing about that.

Lilita Bogachkova:

I wonder what the purpose of the tester and SL is? Is it all to promote third party products?

And you try testing all those robots that are in the top 10 or 20 in the MT5 Market section, in two modes: "Every tick" and "Every tick based on real ticks".

And see what's left of those millions, after a test on real ticks.

Renat Akhtyamov:

The test is not everything and the result of the test is not the expected percentage of profit, especially with stops. The programme is still being finalised, first on the demo and then on the real account.

There are so many nuances.

This is a matter of opinion. After the tester I go straight to the real account and it usually works fine.

Lilita Bogachkova:

)) finally. No one's arguing that.

Your problem is your feet. This test is absolutely not to be trusted.

khorosh:

That's a matter of opinion. I put it straight to real after the tester and it usually works fine.
Are there any stops?