Is there proof of profit from using Autotrading? - page 4

Lilita Bogachkova:

Yes, but after all, they are making money from a service, not from their own trading. So maybe making money from forex is a baize to promote their services.

Judging by the signals - not everyone wants to make money from trading.

The rest is just ordinary selling off the counter, forex trading does not count in this case.

Lilita Bogachkova:

The optimisation was from 2011 to 2015. And yes, I strongly doubt this strategy because it is not built on
The strategy is not based on capital preservation (although it is partially present) but on patterns which hunt for SL before the news.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Judging by the signals - apparently not everyone wants to make money from trading.

The rest is ordinary selling, forex trading does not count in this case.

That is why I am beginning to wonder whether it is worth it to look for something that no one can show. Long Term Profitable Auto Trading.

Lilita Bogachkova:

That's why I'm starting to wonder whether it's worth pursuing something that no one can charge. Long-term Profitable Auto Trading.
Well, you have probably already seen that long term is more loyal (compared to M1) and the percentage of trader's error, as well as a reasonable risk (volume of transactions) is cut there just by time.

khorosh:

Lilita Bogachkova:

on the M1 is a plummer, as I understand it?

And the M1 is a cotier, close to the real thing...

Lilita Bogachkova:
Is there a theory that proves that fully automated forex trading can be profitable?
You're looking in the wrong place)

Renat Akhtyamov:
Well, you have probably already seen that the long term is more loyal (compared to M1) and the percentage of trader's error, as well as a reasonable risk (volume of deals) there is cut off by time.

It turns out that every future deal is as a matter of fact Schrödinger's Cote. Until you open it you will not know if it is profitable or unprofitable. Although it is more unprofitable than profitable due to swap, spread or commission. It follows that one should search for a strategy in autotrading that will maximally save capital in case of losing trades. It is strictly my opinion.

Lilita Bogachkova:

Somehow it turns out that every future trade is essentially Schrödinger's Cat. Until you open it, you will not know if it is profitable or unprofitable. Although it is more unprofitable than profitable because of the swap, spread or commission. It follows that one should search for a strategy in autotrading that maximally saves capital in case of losing trades. This is purely my opinion.
There is something in it... Only Schroedinger has three conditions for taking the barrier, and there is only one...

Lilita Bogachkova:
Is there a theory which proves that fully automated Forex trading can be profitable?

You're wasting your time with the theory, you need to make money in practice.

In theory...

Of course there is.

Take a regular, classic, fully automated martin and you're good to go. Statistics easily give figures at which the probability of a loss becomes negligible.