Is there proof of profit from using Autotrading? - page 17

Renat Akhtyamov:

is a separate issue and has a solution.

The point is that if an EA is trading, it needs to ensure that it is always working.

I have seen it in my life: It is better to make a foolproof than to hope that no one will think of such a thing.

Lilita Bogachkova:

True, but the SL when the EA is not working does work, but the virtual SL unfortunately does not.

Yes, the EA must constantly monitor the market situation, but even in the case of abrupt market movements and lack of liquidity is unlikely to close the deal without slippage. Another thing that can be taken into account in the Expert Advisor and wait for the moment of lack of liquidity, wait when prices "tame" and maybe even return to their previous values and then close the deal.

Lilita Bogachkova:

I've had to learn in my life: It is better to make a fool of yourself than to hope that no one will think of such a thing.

Hmm. Right. You have a ready item of the TOR for the EA

The lion's share of the code, as usual, is devoted to it.

)

About "won't guess"... The EA and its algorithm will know everything about it on the other side, especially the part about its vulnerability.

For example, about 5 years ago I had a self-written EA that increased my real-time deposit 22 times in 3 months. But I knew that it could fail if the price moved 800 points without any turn. Unfortunately, it happened.

Lilita Bogachkova:

Lilita, let me ask you... you're trading support-resistance levels, right?

i see the bearded face of a guy from odessa talking about LEVELS LEVELS and the word LEVEL 155 times in a video)

nowi:

Lilita, let me ask you... you're trading support-resistance levels, right?

i see the bearded face of a guy from odessa talking about LEVELS LEVELS and the word LEVEL 155 times in a video)

Levels, I think for "G" and his followers is one thing, but for me it's probably quite another.

Lilita Bogachkova:

Levels, I think for "G" and his followers is one thing, but for me it's probably quite another.

externally, a gold mine.

Lilita Bogachkova:

))) do you think so? Got to sell it as a service as soon as possible. You want to see it, pay for it!

Sarcasm.

Quietly to myself, quietly to myself. I'm making conversation).

Lilita Bogachkova:

what's that? such a pretty blue line......

nowi:

What is it? A nice blue line......

Indicator.

---

If you are interested how I determine the level.

I see where the 'future price strength indicator' is the highest and under these values I set another indicator that draws the lines of the levels with the set step.