Registration for the MetaQuotes-Demo Championships in May - page 7

Alexey Volchanskiy:

If we want to avoid password search, we can give the main investor password for the duration of the contest. Then we can write a program for collecting statistics in MQL, which is quite easy.

It's quite a cool idea.

And in general, you can put passwords and account numbers in the table, such a contest implies maximum openness. In any case, the monitoring shows everything with a delay of a few minutes.

Or a copycat ? like one participant will take over another ? well ... that's easy to crack.

Andrey Dik:

From what I've heard there is no point in limiting drawdown in rules, because it is MM only, a trader may dump a lot up to his nuts and bolts - that is his business, he knows what he is doing if he wants to reach the finish line.

And what about the minimum number of trades - in my opinion it needs to be done, I believe there must be no less than 10 trades, while the size of any of the positions may not exceed 80% of the total volume traded during the competition. These conditions will ensure elimination of participants such as "ya fundamentalist, I do one trade a month!!!" and "a ya will make 9 deals with 0,01 lot and one up to the tomatoes and I'll win all in case of luck". In short, no one will be fooled.

And that:

1. There is no limit on the deposit loading.

2. There is no limit on the number of open positions and orders at the same time.

3. Minimum number of trades for the whole time is 10.

4. Trades comprising more than 80% of the total traded volume during the contest period are not allowed.

Don't be too quick to criticise the proposed rules, just think them over.

The rules are OK in theory. The main thing is that they should fit into the general idea.

Trading Championship May

Deposit 10000$ leverage 100 , the winner will be determined by maximum equity on Friday 02.06.2017 after the end of the trading session.

For terminals MT5 you can register right now, for terminals MT4 while solving the problem with delays of quotes, if MQ server will not be corrected , we will open accounts on other servers
Championship participants /ParticipantsPlatform / terminalMonitoring of participants, please do not subscribe - high risk
Note
1Server MuradasilovMetaTrader 5
Head of the competition / chief
2Yuriy Zaytsev MetaTrader 5
3Alexey Volchanskiy

Denis Chugrin

Alexander Ivanov

Vladimir Zubov

Serhii Shevchuk

8Vitaly Muzichenko

Vladimir Gorbachev

MetaTrader 4
https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/286466

13Don't post anyone here"the baker's dozen"

Vladimir Gorbachev
Vladimir Gorbachev
  • www.mql5.com
Профиль трейдера

Andrey Dik:

From what I heard I conclude that there is no point in limiting the drawdown in rules, because it is only a MM thing, a competitor can go as far as the tomatoes - that's his business.

And what about the minimum number of trades - in my opinion it should be done, I believe there should be not less than 10, while the size of any of the positions may not exceed 80% of the total traded volume during the competition. These conditions will ensure elimination of participants such as "ya fundamentalist, I do one trade a month!!!" and "a ya make 9 deals with 0,01 lot and one up to the tomatoes and I'll win all in case of luck". In short, no one will be fooled.

And that:

1. There is no limit on the deposit loading.

2. There is no limit on the number of open positions and orders at the same time.

3. Minimum number of trades for the whole time is 10.

4. None of the trades exceeding 80% of the total traded volume during the contest period.

Do not rush to criticise the proposed rules, think it over.

I am for p.3 and possibly for p.4
And now a question - who and how will cut off violators )) who - clearly, but how?

Correction - for 1-2 pairs, of course ))

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Quite a cool idea.

And in general, you can put passwords and account numbers in the table, such a contest implies maximum openness. In any case, the monitoring shows everything with a delay of a few minutes.

Or copycats? Like one contestant sitting on another? Well ... that's easy to crack.

I don't remember when MQ held their contests, weren't investors available? Or only after the end of the tournament?

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I am for p.3 and possibly for p.4
and now the question - who and how will cut off offenders )) who - clearly, but how?

correction - for p 1-2 too of course ))

Duck - the competitors will see anyway - at the end of the contest of course

In the championships from MQ also caught offenders - and not always instantly

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I don't remember when MQ held their contests, were the investors available? Or only after the end of the tournament?

were available and immediately

MQ has removed the championships held on MT4, for obvious reasons (MT4 is being trashed and belongs to the glorious and honourable history - something that sometimes gets deleted).

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I am for item 3 and possibly for item 4
And now the question - who and how will cut off violators )) who - clearly, but how?

correction - for p 1-2 of course ))

need to control only 3-4 points, you can make a script, someone must check the results of all participants before announcing the winners. this is additional work, and who said that the judges live easy?

Andrey Dik:
only 3-4 points require control, a script can be made, someone has to check the results of all participants before announcing the winners. this is extra work, and who said that the judges have an easy life?

The winner is recognised by the defeated - as in an election :-) but if there is no destructive code in the voting machine, ;-)

But we will do without accusations of hacking, when someone outsiders entered the account and closed a profitable position without bringing it to the right value, or opened a losing trade - the wrong one :-)

Yuriy Zaytsev:

The winner is recognised by the defeated - as in an election :-) but unless there is a destructive code in the voting machine, ;-)

But we will do without accusations of hacking, when someone entered the account and closed a profitable position or opened a wrong one :-)

no, that's no good.))

The organizer must choose the winner alone. or it is time to decide on a list of distinguished jurors.