Registration for the MetaQuotes-Demo Championships in May - page 3

Serhii Shevchuk:
Hello! Sign me up too.

Trading Championship May

Deposit 10000$ leverage 100 , the winner is determined by the maximum equity on Friday 02.06.2017 after the end of the trading session.

For terminals MT5 you can register right now, for terminals MT4 while solving the problem with delays in quotes, if the MQ server will not be corrected , we will open accounts on other servers
Championship participants /ParticipantsPlatform / terminalMonitoring of participants, please do not subscribe - high risk
Note
1Server MuradasilovMetaTrader 5
Head of the competition / chief
2Yuriy Zaytsev MetaTrader 5
3Alexey Volchanskiy.

Denis Chugrin

Alexander Ivanov

Vladimir Zubov

Serhii Shevchuk

8Vitaly Muzichenko

13Don't post anyone here"the baker's dozen"

Guys and Girls - it's not a shame to leak in public!

A shame is to pass by!

But what a bonus to be in the top winners!!!

Gentlemen moderators, the only request: please delete the troll posts, and the flooding.

They only spoil the mood, and inflate the thread, and can't get past them.

Thank you!

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Trading Championship May

Deposit 10000$ leverage 100 , the winner will be determined by maximum equity on Friday 02.06.2017 after the end of trading session.

For terminals MT5 you can register right now, for terminals MT4 while solving the problem with delays of quotes, if MQ server will not be corrected , we will open accounts on other servers
Championship participants /ParticipantsPlatform / terminalMonitoring of participants, please do not subscribe - high risk
Note
1Server MuradasilovMetaTrader 5
Head of the competition / chief
2Yuriy Zaytsev MetaTrader 5
3Alexey Volchanskiy

Denis Chugrin

Alexander Ivanov

Vladimir Zubov

Serhii Shevchuk

8Vitaly Muzichenko

13Don't post anyone here"the baker's dozen"

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Trading Championship May

Deposit 10000$ leverage 100, the winner is decided by maximum equity on Friday 02.06.2017 after the end of the trading session.

For terminals MT5 you can register right now, for terminals MT4 while solving the problem with delays in quotes, if the MQ server will not be corrected , we will open accounts on other servers
Note

I understand that this message is addressed to me? If so, more details please

Vitaly Muzichenko:
I take it that the message is addressed to me? If so, more details please

Vitaly, I signed you up for May.
If you do not mind.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Vitaly, I signed you up for May.
If you do not mind.

I need to come up with something then, because my monitors are being chopped up by the system, they're not right for me) I'll try to get something else up by May.

And also, all suggestions for improving the monitoring page are accepted.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

Regarding the question raised, is it possible to participate with a real account.

You should write an official question to servicedesk and base it solely on the official response from the administration.

If the account starts its trading history at the start of the contest. Then such a signal, even at the end of the contest, is guaranteed not to reach the top ten pages.

If the account survives months later -- and this contest will advertise/protect the account -- what's so bad about it?

It would just be nothing more than advertising to the forum and the fact that periodic contests from forum members can also be interesting and help attract participants to the forum.

Have you written ?

Why is there no official tournament from mql5 ?

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

Are you asking me?

Who are you in this thread? The outdoorsman or the organiser?

You're the organiser and you organise.

teacher? :)

I do not owe you anything, you are as active as ever :)

Server Muradasilov:

Teacher ? :)

Sensei)))))

Sensei