Registration for the MetaQuotes-Demo Championships in May - page 2

Vladimir Karputov:

Any signal in a real account is a paid signal. Publication of a paid signal in the general table of the contest is advertising of a paid product. Advertising a paid product is prohibited on mql5.com (readthe Terms of Use).

Got it

Hi! Sign me up, too.
We'll be alive, we'll compete)))

We should knock off a 100 each, winner takes all the cache

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
We should knock off 100 bucks each, winner takes all the cache.

What did Sharapov say? Thank you for your kindness, for your generosity, I can buy 10 bottles of vodka! And there's not enough for a couple, if it's not counterfeit.) Come on, it's not about the prize, it's more serious here - men are trying to measure each other's fags.)

Alexey Volchanskiy:

What was it Sharapov said? Well thank you, for your kindness, for your generosity, I can buy 10 bottles of vodka! And there's not enough for a couple, if it's not counterfeit.) Come on, it's not about the prize, it's more serious - men are trying to measure each other's fags.)

I am also more in favour of the real account, the conditions are the same: 10 000 cents dollars, subscription to the signal 1000, obviously no one will sign up, advertising not the signal, but advertising the contest itself.

DC - at the discretion of the participant.

When trading on their own, profits and leaders in the table will change dramatically, and it will be more interesting than on the demo. And of course, we need to consider what awaits a participant at the finish)

No advertising. Why is everything immediately perceived as advertising?

Server Muradasilov:
Set the rules for the month of May
then make a monitoring page for May)

Trading Championship May

Deposit 10000$ leverage 100 , the winner is determined by maximum equity on Friday 02.06.2017 after the end of the trading session.

For terminals MT5 you can register right now, for terminals MT4 while solving the problem with delays in quotes, if the MQ server will not be corrected , we will open accounts on other servers
Championship participants /ParticipantsPlatform / terminalMonitoring of participants, please do not subscribe - high risk
Note
1Server MuradasilovMetaTrader 5
Head of the competition / chief
2Yuriy Zaytsev MetaTrader 5
3Alexey Volchanskiy

Alexander Ivanov

Vladimir Zubov

Serhii Shevchuk

13Don't post anyone here"the baker's dozen"

Guys and Girls - it's not a shame to leak in public!

A shame is to pass by!

But what a bonus to be among the top winners!!!

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Trading Championship May

Deposit 10000$ leverage 100 , winner is determined by maximum equity on Friday 02.06.2017 after the end of the trading session.

For MT5 terminals you can register right now, for MT4 terminals while solving the problem with delays in quotes, if the MQ server will not be fixed , we will open accounts on other servers

Guys and Girls - it's not a shame to leak in public!

The shame is to walk away!

As you can see, passing by from the fact that there is no "pie" at the finish line, no money off the demo, and no prize) Something needs to be done

Vitaly Muzichenko:
As you can see, passing by from the fact that there is no "pie" at the finish line, from the demo no money can be taken, and the prize is not) Something to solve

the winner will be honoured and respected by the forum.

I understand - of course - I would like to see it in the form of a jingle.

Myself I adore the sound of dropping a profit on Webmany , and more SMS on the completion of a personal account.

But not everything can be measured in money!

Hello! Sign me up, too.