Registration for the MetaQuotes-Demo Championships in May - page 138

Andrey Dik:

What's a good thing? More reliable for demo?))

It's not about the size of the spread as such (the expected profit in pips is dozens of times the value of the spread), but that, for example for buy ask is not where it should be located, as a result, for example on my real account just will not open a deal on a false price movement (level is not crossed by ask'em), and here on the contest demo will open, hence the loss trades where the real ones just no.

Anyway, I just didn't expect it to be worse on the demo than on the real, usually it's the other way round!))

No

The good thing is that the strategy - tied to the sensitivity to the spread - will not work

Andrey Dik:

Spreads are of course monstrous on the methaquot server.... Entries are false on my system, the same system working in parallel on a real account gave me 20% daily...

Anyway, next week I will try another system, I still have a chance to "catch up and overtake".

I also noticed this fact. My trading robot is based on candlestick analysis. Okay, the gaps and spreads are big. But the size of candlesticks is also different. Of course, I understand that the size of the candlesticks also depends on the spread, but not like that. The same system with the same settings and currency pairs works in parallel on real and two demo trades. I have open positions there but not here. My last position EURJPY is in deep shit here and in profit there and closed a long time ago. Now I'm in shock too ))))))))))

Uladzimir Kirychenka:

I also noticed this fact. My robot works on candlestick analysis. Okay, it's a lot of spreads, okay. But the size of the candles is also different. Of course, I understand that the size of the candlesticks also depends on the spread, but not like that. The same system with the same settings and currency pairs works in parallel on real and two demo trades. I have open positions there but not here. My last position EURJPY is in deep shit here and in profit there and closed a long time ago. Now I'm in shock ))))))))))

Yes, that's what I'm talking about, it's not the spread itself, but the fact that the quotes differ. But not everyone understood it.

In order not to argue in vain I measured spreads with my program, it is available in ShowImportamProgram kodobase

EURUSD
---
5-slice = 0.00004...0.00006
4-scores = 0.00018...0.00021
----

Uladzimir Kirychenka:

I also noticed this fact. My robot works on candlestick analysis. Okay, so it's a lot of spreads. But the size of the candles is also different. Of course, I understand that the size of the candlesticks also depends on the spread, but not like that. The same system with the same settings and currency pairs works in parallel on real and two demo trades. I have open positions there but not here. My last position EURJPY is in deep shit here and in profit there and closed a long time ago. Now I'm in shock ))))))))))
A system that depends on the spread cannot be reliable

https://view.new10.top/en/contest/2

Good morning, less than 3 days left until the end of the contest

Eugene is still in the lead in the first category

In the second nomination there is a new leader, the battle is between Sergei and Oleg

Contest №2 Demo-account MetaQuotes: 01.05.2017 — 02.06.2017
Contest №2 Demo-account MetaQuotes: 01.05.2017 — 02.06.2017
  • view.new10.top
verified users only can participate in the contest Automated trading and manual trading are allowed for both or No limit for lot size (no max limit, no minimum limit) Contest Completion: 02.06.2017 The prize fund of $200 is divided between two nominations: The winner is estimated after the market close on the following: Depending on attained...

Why less than three days? Have the rules been changed or something?

Uladzimir Kirychenka:

I also noticed this fact. My robot works on candlestick analysis. Okay, so it's a lot of spreads. But the size of the candles is also different. Of course, I understand that the size of the candlesticks also depends on the spread, but not like that. The same system with the same settings and currency pairs works in parallel on real and two demo trades. I have open positions there but not here. My last position EURJPY is in deep shit here and in profit there and closed a long time ago. Now I'm in shock ))))))))))

Yuriy Zaytsev:
A system which depends on the spread cannot be reliable.

What are you saying about spread, spread. I meant something else. Read my assertion once again.

Uladzimir Kirychenka:
Why less than three days? Have they changed the rules?

Yes, as far as I remember, the end of the contest is June 2, Friday

So we need to clarify, and if June 2, does that day count or not

And as I understand it, until 24 hours on the 2nd must close all transactions otherwise disqualification

Oleg Tsarkov:

Yes, as far as I remember, the end of the competition is June 2, Friday.

So we need to clarify, and if June 2, does that day count or not

And as I understand it, until 24 hours on the 2nd must close all transactions otherwise disqualified

Yes, till June 2

Yes, I need to close all the deals