Registration for the MetaQuotes-Demo Championships in May - page 9

Andrey Dik:
Of course not. There will always be controversial points, and the organiser should have the right to make the final decision and have the right to disqualify participants without giving a reason. For example, he will not like my blue balls on my avatar - disqualification!))

I'm against one-man rule. Let the Chief make the decision, but there should be a board that approves it.

ZS: in case the Chief does not like bald ones )))

Andrey Dik:
Of course not, but the organiser hasn't made this right official yet, which means he won't be able to do it after the April event.

I declare it officially, as the organiser. In any case, we will confer

Server Muradasilov:

I go on record as the organiser. Anyway, we'll confer.
There you go. Everything's gonna be okay now.

Server Muradasilov:

I go on record as the organiser. In any case, we will talk.
Serguei, we have to deal with MT4 https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/187993/page72
Спарринг на демо счетах MetaQuotes-Demo
Спарринг на демо счетах MetaQuotes-Demo
  • www.mql5.com
Предлагайте условия спарринга - время удержания и тд...

Server Muradasilov:

I go on record as the organiser. In any case, we'll talk about it.

It should be spelled Organizer, with a capital letter ))

I'm not joking.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

You should write Organiser, with a capital letter ))

I'm not kidding.

Got it

Find a sponsor. I'm sure some Insta will definitely allocate a couple of thousand for prizes and announce the terms. If anybody wants to measure themselves, buy a ruler or play poker tournaments.
I'm sure the community of this forum will be appreciated by any broker and won't miss an opportunity to promote themselves.

Dmitiry Ananiev:
Find a sponsor. I'm sure some Insta will definitely allocate a couple of thousand for prizes and announce the terms. If anybody wants to measure themselves, buy a ruler or play poker tournaments.
I'm sure the community of this forum will be appreciated by any broker and won't miss an opportunity to promote themselves.

Not E ))

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Not E))
And not A ))

Vitaly Muzichenko:
And not A))

Definitely not R, robots are banned from championships there on pain of being shot.) When I complained about it I got banned for life on the forum ))